Author has written 38 stories for Harry Potter, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Bakuman, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Ōkiku Furikabutte/Big Windup!/おおきく振りかぶって, and Lord of the Flies.
...I had too much crap on here, so... brief introduction? I'm Katie, college freshman (for three more weeks, anyway), creative writing major, lover of the English language and of grammar.
I write a lot of fic because Pyro the Phoenix asks for it.
I have a beta reader profile and a whole lot of preferred pairings, but... you know, sometimes I get intrigued by new pairings (which is where my love of Albus/Scorpius popped up from), so PM me anyway. Though... I like my Sirius and my Remus with each other. :3
I'm pretty much inactive as both a writer and a beta now. Someday that may change, but for now I've just got a lot of other stuff going on, and I've kind of fallen out of watching anime, which is the majority of the fic here and probably what most people are interested in. I'm really sorry to everyone who reads my fic and wants to see more. I love you guys.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
|Community:||The Very Best Prince of Tennis Couples|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Prince of Tennis|