Author has written 42 stories for Danny Phantom, and Teletubbies.
Time for an update, hi, my pen name is Airame Phantom. It's been years since I've written anything on here, but I'm kind of back. I won't take down the hiatus notice since I honestly don't know if I'm gone again tomorrow! But until then, I can't believe how much fun I'm having writing again. Here goes!
Hobbies: Writing, reading, singing (to friends, by myself), Role playing.
1. 'I'm not sober if that's what your asking!'
But before I start blathering on about unimportant things you needn't know, I'll just say enjoy my stories. Review if you like. I promise you that you will find them to your liking. Thank you.
Well, I'm bored again. So, I'll just write some weird trivia on here for my stories.
Did you know?
0. Jonathan Myst, from my current story 'I have Ghost Powers!', was supposed to have been named Nanette Myst, sister of Jeaneatte Myst. They are twins.
1. In the story 'I'm Your Boyfriend!', the story actually came to me in a dream. In my dream, however, Tucker was not present and Danny ahd a motorcycle. Plus, I woke up when he came back to pick up Sam in the rain.
2. In the story 'High Tension: Who Am I Really?', Juan Vick's name was actually built off a very conceited boy I knew a long time ago, Juan, and Vicky without the 'y' from the Fairly Odd Parents.
3. In 'When Dentists Attack! Wait, You're No Dentist!' the story idea came to me after my teeth became cold-sensitive because of the fail of anesthetics when I had seven cavities. I literally believe dentists are somewhat evil.
4. In the story 'I Have Ghost Powers!' twins were actually supposed to be both girls as I stated above, but with another catch. Originally, they were supposed to have been a type of guardians sent by Clockwork to help Alice with her powers. In an old fic I wrote for Neopets, however, it wasn't Alice. It was in fact another half-ghost named Jonathan Gonzales who had a grudge against the Fright Knight.
5. In 'Predictable', Ally is only a ten-year-old version of Alice Fenton from 'I Have Ghost Powers!'. The both stories have no connection except for that.
6. The poem in the fic 'Dark Angel, My Fallen Angel' was at first meant to have stood for something else. I had not thought of writing a fic for it. The poem was originally supposed to be for my sister, but she has never even read the poem before.
7. In the fic 'Blue Bloody Murder, It Wasn't Me!', Valerie is known to the Guys in White as a ghost-hunter. Meanwhile in the series, it is not known whetehr or not they do know about her. However, it is possible that they don't know because she has not appeared as a ghost-hunter since the episode 'Flirting With Disaster'. (correct me if I'm wrong.) Nor has she been in ghost-hunter form whenever the Guys in White are around.
8. The fic 'The Art of Deception' was named after a book by this Ridley guy that I was too lazy to read because I didn't understand what it was trying to get across.
9. The title for 'The Art of Integrity', the sequel to 'The Art of Deception, was made that because I both couldn't think of a better title and because 'integrity' is the opposite of 'deception'.
10. The song-fic 'Ghost of You' was going to end differently with Danny waking up and beginning to suddenly cry seeing as he could never mourn Sam's death before. But as you can see, that is not the case with this ending.
11. The translation to English of the Spanish fic 'Fotografias' actually has more detail than the actual, original Spanish story.
12. The story 'The Art of Deception' has a couple of quotes said by Haku from Naruto, an anime cartoon I've grown to adore greatly.
13. The one-shot 'One Last Breath' was written using a couple of quotes my sister's boyfriend told her. Including where Danny says he would relive every moment in his horrid life only because in the end Sam would be there with him. (Jonathan can be very poetic when he wants to be!)
14. The one-shot 'Stories' was written because my friend Axel (Insubordinance) and I made a dare. She would write D/S and I would write another D/V. You cna go read her fic 'Killing Him Inside' and review! Please do so!
15. The one-shot 'Heroes Aren't Born' was written some September 11 in dedication to all those who perished during the terrorist attack of 9/11. War won't gain anything.
I'm sorry to tell all of you reading th, but my stories are gonna be put on hiatus for awhile. I dunno when the hiatus will end or anything, but rest assured: it will end! I will work on the new chappies every once in ahwile so you MIGHT see updates occasionally. I will notify you when the hiatus ends. This message, obviously, will be taken down once that happens. But yeah. Please understand!