Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, Harry Potter, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, iCarly, and Sonny with a Chance.
I NO LONGER POST ON FANFICTION!!!
If you would like to continue to read my stories go to have a great day.
1) Well, it's raining, sir by ThisbeHecate This is the first in her short story series. At the moment there are 23, a must read for those who love humor. It is about Harry who is trying to annoy Snape by first not doing his homework and second telling outrageous stories to pass most of the class. Hope you like it as much as I do! The author would like you all to review too, and she is not done yet just thinking of the next part but don't let that stop you from reading it.
2) Cry by Bermidia This is a Spike/Xander story. If you want to read something sad I suggest this story. the author would like you all to know that there will be a sequel to this tale, personally I can't wait to read it. I like the fact that Xander finally stands up for himself against Spike. Please review this story and share the love.
3) Neko No Jutsu by SpiritsFlame A pesky little fox decides a certain Uchiha needs to take a different view of our favorite blond. We get to see a new side of Naruto that no-one had thought of before. This story includes fun and games, pranks that make everyone happy, a startling make-out session, and a surprising spy or two. This story is amazingly written and I must say, personally, I have read this story 4 times. As always please review for this story and share the love!!
4) A Fight to End All Fights by xMischiefManaged013 Criminal Minds Morgan/Ried slash. I love this story, they start out fighting but at the end you get a really funny surprise. I have read this story a couple of times and it just keeps getting better. Remember to send a review to the author!
5) Summer in the South by BloodRedAngel808 The wealthy Uchiha family arrive in a small southern town to spend the summer. While there Sasuke finds a mystery he wished to get out of. The local teens end up falling for the three new arrivals in town. Romance tries to blossom but the towns secrets and dark past of the local teens make the road to love harsh and bumpy. Next to that a small child has a secret of her own. I recommend reading this story in a dark room the only light from the TV. No other sounds either. This is a great horror/supernatural story. I love it, have read it at least 5 times and like always give the author your love by reviewing.
6) Love You, Hate You by nosyrosie16 Finished And so awesome! The dynamics between Harry and Severus are wonderful and funny to read. Don't be worried though it is NOT a Harry/Snape fic but a Harry/Draco fic. It is full of surprises including a visit from one of the founding fathers/mother of Hogwarts. I hope you enjoy what there is of the story and remember, if you want to please review the author! Thank you.
7) Unwanted by Lupin-73276 Unwanted is dark and contains domestic violence. The way Lupin holds to the characters is wonderful. Well except Ethan but if you want a angsty Brian/Justin (Queer As Folk) this is the way to go. It pulls emotions from you and I will not lie it made me cry. Please check it out.
|Community:||I can't figure out how to erase this!|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|