Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, Harry Potter, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, iCarly, and Sonny with a Chance.
NAME: Most just call me Frank.
GENDER: girl I don't want you asking.
FAVORITE QUOTE: “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
STUFF: If you want to check out my fictionpress page click here I have a few short stories on there. If you could please go read them and tell me what you think?
Crazy things that I felt like putting on here
PLEASE READ WHAT"S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had a Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think i could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another man.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging with tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry thier pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and ods people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight childern.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours' the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will charge the foundation of society;we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Copy this to your profile if you belive in legalizing gay marriage!!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
First. Write down 12 of your favourite characters from Harry Potter. In no particular order. Be a rebel. Mix them up a bit. Once you have your list answer the following questions (stole this from xMischiefManaged013, check hers out!)
1. Draco Malfoy
Questions and Answers
1. Have you ever read a six/eleven fan fic before?
Lucius Malfoy/Hermione Granger yes and it surprised me.
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Fred Weasley YUM!! A guy who invents thing and is mischievous. It would never be boring and he comes with a twin!
3. What would happen if twelve and eight got pregnant.
Cedric Diggory/George Weasley Everyone would be very lost and Fred would be pissed!
4. Do you recall any fics about nine?
Luna Lovegood not at the moment no.
5. Would two and six make a good couple?
Harry Potter/Lucius Malfoy Yes I believe they would.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Pansy Parkinson/Blaise Zambini
7. What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
Seamus walking in on Harry/George he would most likely want to video tape it to sell or join lol.
8. Make a summary of a three and ten fan fic
Severus/Blaise He knew it was wrong, so very wrong but Severus didn't care as he slammed the younger boy's body against the nearest wall...
9. Is there any such thing as one/eight fluff?
Draco/Cedric maybe under the right conditions.
10.Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Seamus/George Sometimes All You Need is Mischief.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
Fred/Draco Trying to promote house unity and lots of alcohol.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read three het?
I don't think so
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw eleven?
Again I don't think so
14. Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
15. What would ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Not to sure on that one
16. If you wrote a song fic about eight, which song would you choose?
Cedric Diggory: Evanescence Missing
17. If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Draco/Lucius/George WARNING: Incest, slash, under-aged, crack fic!
18. What would be a good pickup line for ten to use on two?
Blaise/Harry "Hey Potter you can ride my broom anytime!"
Don't usually post things like this but I am bored and felt like it.
A Wandering Soul
1) Well, it's raining, sir by ThisbeHecate This is the first in her short story series. At the moment there are 23, a must read for those who love humor. It is about Harry who is trying to annoy Snape by first not doing his homework and second telling outrageous stories to pass most of the class. Hope you like it as much as I do! The author would like you all to review too, and she is not done yet just thinking of the next part but don't let that stop you from reading it.
2) Cry by Bermidia This is a Spike/Xander story. If you want to read something sad I suggest this story. the author would like you all to know that there will be a sequel to this tale, personally I can't wait to read it. I like the fact that Xander finally stands up for himself against Spike. Please review this story and share the love.
3) Neko No Jutsu by SpiritsFlame A pesky little fox decides a certain Uchiha needs to take a different view of our favorite blond. We get to see a new side of Naruto that no-one had thought of before. This story includes fun and games, pranks that make everyone happy, a startling make-out session, and a surprising spy or two. This story is amazingly written and I must say, personally, I have read this story 4 times. As always please review for this story and share the love!!
4) A Fight to End All Fights by xMischiefManaged013 Criminal Minds Morgan/Ried slash. I love this story, they start out fighting but at the end you get a really funny surprise. I have read this story a couple of times and it just keeps getting better. Remember to send a review to the author!
5) Summer in the South by BloodRedAngel808 The wealthy Uchiha family arrive in a small southern town to spend the summer. While there Sasuke finds a mystery he wished to get out of. The local teens end up falling for the three new arrivals in town. Romance tries to blossom but the towns secrets and dark past of the local teens make the road to love harsh and bumpy. Next to that a small child has a secret of her own. I recommend reading this story in a dark room the only light from the TV. No other sounds either. This is a great horror/supernatural story. I love it, have read it at least 5 times and like always give the author your love by reviewing.
6) Love You, Hate You by nosyrosie16 Finished And so awesome! The dynamics between Harry and Severus are wonderful and funny to read. Don't be worried though it is NOT a Harry/Snape fic but a Harry/Draco fic. It is full of surprises including a visit from one of the founding fathers/mother of Hogwarts. I hope you enjoy what there is of the story and remember, if you want to please review the author! Thank you.
7) Unwanted by Lupin-73276 Unwanted is dark and contains domestic violence. The way Lupin holds to the characters is wonderful. Well except Ethan but if you want a angsty Brian/Justin (Queer As Folk) this is the way to go. It pulls emotions from you and I will not lie it made me cry. Please check it out.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||I can't figure out how to erase this!|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|