Author has written 48 stories for Death Note, Harry Potter, Ironman, Prince of Tennis, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Transformers, Star Trek: 2009, Criminal Minds, Gorillaz, Sorcerer's Apprentice, 2010, Haven, Mercy Thompson series, X-Men: The Movie, RocknRolla, Rurouni Kenshin, Hellboy, Thor, Pitch Black / Riddick, Priest, Red, Doom, and I Am Number Four.
This account is hereby inactive. There are no plans to reactivate this account. All works are herewith orphaned on a discretionary basis. If you have an interest in continuing an orphaned work, please PM this account; I will reply when convenient. 3/19/2014
Author's Note: It has come to my attention that some (at least one) member of this site it offended or generally disagrees with my Nine Rules of Review. I'm going to be honest: I don't care. These are the same rules I abide by when I explore the site myself. Yes, I am aware that I often brake Rule Number One often. That is because I often find myself wondering where something will go and while six reviews a chapter would be awfully nice, things in the world often don't work the way you wish. So, if you are offended, appaled, or are in general disagreement with the rules I have asked as a courtesy that you follow, I will give you the same advice I have already given to another: I don't force you to read anything I post, so, therefore, if you have a problem with something posted on my profile or in one of my stories, then stay away from them and keep your opinions to yourself. Thank you and have a nice day,
The Nine Rules Of Review (and other rules as needed):
1. Six reviews are now required for each chapter before I bother to continue a story. I do this as much for the praise and the criticism as I do for the people who like to read fanfiction.
2. No hateful reviews. This is a site where one can come for opinions on their work and writing style, not where one comes to have their self-esteam crushed and pulverized.
3. Do not post a review just to bug me by begging me to update. It's annoying.
4. Don't review just to tell me that I forgot to post a disclaimer. Chances are I've already realized it.
5. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT post your review as one continual run-on sentence with no capitalization or punctuation. I will message you and ask you to remove it if you do.
6. If you're going to bother adding one of my stories to your Alert list or to your Favorites, you might as well take thirty seconds to write a 'good job' review. I don't just want to know that you did or did not like my story, I want to know why or why not.
7. The readers are not my number one concern. If you think the things I post were 'meant' for you, I suggest investing in some kind of medication and possibly professional help.
8. When there is a lengthy amount of time between updates, it is for a reason; just not one that concerns you.
9. Be nice and curtious, and I'll do my best to do the same.
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed."
"I'll burn, he thought, and be scattered in ashes all over the continental lands. I'll be put to use. Just a little bit, but ashes are ashes and they'll add to the land." Kaleidoscope, The Illustrated Man, Ray Bradbury 1920
“Holey? You have the the whole world of ear-related humor before you, you go for holey?” - Fred Weasley
"Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." — Ray Bradbury
"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Caesar. The noble Brutus
Hath told you Caesar was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Caesar answer'd it.
Here, under leave of Brutus and the rest--
For Brutus is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men--
Come I to speak in Caesar's funeral.
He was my friend, faithful and just to me:
But Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man.”
Come away, O human child!
The wall is silence, the grass is sleep,
Blind folk see the fairies.
War does not decide who is right, only who is left.
Okay! Since I obviously am having trouble with the actual story telling, I'm going to give you a bit of something else. Below I will post a link to my flickr account. There I will continue to update with photos of things like character's dress and special locations. Now, I really mean to use this for Only A Day and Letter's From the Sky, but that doesn't mean other thing's won't appear, so check often :) And, just as a heads-up, I do share the account with my bestes friend on this site, SilverFrame.BlackPhotograph, so you'll see some of her stuff there too. Check her out as well; she's new and could use some loning. Thanks,
Unsafe External Link