Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, Grey's Anatomy, RENT, Torchwood, and Glee.
Hello everybody! You should probably all know that I am quite often on the brink of insanity, perpetually weird, and tend to dabble in delirium.
My given name is Brittany, but I will respond to just about anything thrown in my general direction if it is not rude.
I am - Christian, pansexual, a writer, a actor, a swimmer, blonde, blue-eyed, a spectacularly awful fic updater
Due to the fact that I like a lot in fandom I am restricting myself to five in each category, however much it makes my head want to implode:
Musicals: RENT, Wicked, The Producers, Tick, tick...BOOM!, The Lion King
Books: Harry Potter, Animorphs, anything Alex Sanchez, Wicked, Warriors series
Movies: RENT, The Birdcage, The Producers, My Cousin Vinny, anything Disney (but esp. Lion King)
TV Shows: Torchwood, House, Law & Order: Original Flavor and SVU, the Graham Norton show,
REALLY likes pairings: Jack/Ianto, Angel/Collins, Maureen/Joanne, House/Wilson, Elphaba/Glinda
Favorite Actresses: Idina Menzel, Naoko Mori, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Mariska Hargitay, Ellen DeGeneres
Favorite Actors: Nathan Lane, Anthony Rapp, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Jesse L. Martin, Robert Sean Leonard
Favorite Quotes (This will be and as-long-as-I-want list and will be frequently added to)
"I shot my best friend in the tit with my cufflink!" Cha-Cha in Flawless
"No Day But Today" RENT
"It's not the time you've got here, it's what you do with that time" None other than the late, great Jonathon Larson.
(To be sung) "If you don't like your boyfriend, boil him in a stew!" Me and my friends
"I hit Professor Higgins in the head with my M&Ms!" Me to my friend during my school's production of My Fair Lady.
"Be kind to one another" God - DUH!
"There will always be women in rubber flirting withe me!" Maureen in RENT
"You people and your quaint little categories" Jack in Torchwood
"Lets all have sex" :and I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Owen, Ianto, in Torchwood
"Lets play 'Capture the Fag!' Uh, I mean 'Flag!'" one of my teachers, teehee
"Champagne?!" Collins in RENT
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
|Focus:||TV Shows Law and Order: SVU|