Poll: More Winter King? Vote Now!
Author has written 39 stories for Nightwing, Speed Racer, Dragon Ball Z, Kingdom Hearts, Rise of the Guardians, Big Hero 6, and Danny Phantom.
Hello everyone! I am back and stronger than ever!
I am 25 and a major Batfan I'm Also a big fan of Speed Racer, DBZ/GT/DB and Kingdom Hearts
I Handwrite fics before and while typing them up and am sorry for the delays this process causes
likes: Video Games, horses, the color red, being employed, dissing the Wii, drawing and Psychology
Hates: hot weather, Slash stories including YAOI/YURI (Come on, people! If it isn't Canon, it NEVER happened!) ,technology not working, being jobless and MATH!
Favorite authors:Karci Barnett Syle Francis, GentleLady, Batgir101, Chicago, Smitty, Kelly of the Midnight Dawn, Vilsy, Ron'sBella and A.J. list is growing.
Favorite pass times: Taking Taekwondo, Writing fanfics ,Making AMVs, playing Budokai 2&3 and Tenkaichi 1 and 3, as well as Red Dead Redemption for PS3, watching commentaries, and reading fics
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MY FAITHFUL REVIEWERS!!
Ok, I know that you are all wondering, "WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YOUR SpEED RACER FICS or YOUR NW FICS in FOREVER?!" Well, faithfull readers, the answer is simple. . . .WRITER'S BLOCK!! Since I am experimenting in the DBZ/GT/DB Genre, my other fics have taken a back seat from the lack of inspiration as I have been stumped on those for now. I DID NOT ABANDON THEM! However, the NEW Fics are priority right now since I am still stumped on where the old ones are going to go thanks to WRITER'S BLOCK! SOOO If you want to check my NEW fics out, you are welcome to review and view them and you will get updates FASTER on those than the old ones. I WILL UPDATE THE OLD ONES if I get a spark from the shock of inspiration DO NOT FEAR!!
To your left, you will see a test of my original Saiyan, Spyrok's design. I am still working on him, but this will have to do for now. This is his "SSJ4" form. (When and IF he reaches it)(It wouldn't let me put a tail on him!) He is owned by me and appears in my DBZ fic The Rogue: Sunbae Creed. If you want to make your own Saiyan, the link is Just copy the link into your search engine and it should come up. Have fun!
Below are some reader chalenges, my policies, and a list of my upcoming fics and fic ideas. Sorry about the formatting, the computer and ff.net don't agree on formatting! Speaking of which, my computer is running on Firefox, so if some of your reviews are not coming through, it's not because I deleted them, it's because FireFox can't or won't read through the server you are using, so try using a different one and maybe it will work. Good Luck!
1. I WILL NEVER write YAOI, YURI, or HENTAI fics. EVER. Not even if you paid me a trillion dollars. End of discussion.
2. I try my hardest to keep EVERYTHING true to the mainstream canon as I possibly can. I want the characters to act, talk, sound, react as they would in their respective universes without much improvising on my part. If you can hear the voices of characters from say...a show or movie when you read, then I will have succeeded to keep them true to their universes and I am happy. XD Timelines however are tricky but I do my very best to keep canon with them as well.
3. Have you ever Role Played against a Mary or Gary Sue? It is so frustrating! I hate it when people make up characters that defy the physics of the mainstream universe or even the REAL WORLD physical universe and are overly and rediculously powered or worse...INVULNERABLE! As such I shall promise you this: I WILL NEVER CREATE A CHARACTER THAT IS A GARY STU OR MARY SUE. I WILL NOT! Also, ESPECIALLY in the DBZ Universe, I will never have my characters defeat a major villian that the hero is supposed to defeat. If Toriyama intended for Buu to be defeated by Goku using the Spirit Bomb, then GOKU WILL DEFEAT BUU WITH A SPIRIT BOMB. My characters WILL NOT EVER mess with major events from a timeline unless the story is an AU and even then I shall keep things as the creators intended them to be.
1. I am busy and right now have little inspiration. If you have ANY ideas at all do not hesitate to give me a spark or two as it will be most apreciated.
2. I hate writers cramp as I am sure many of you do. If you have a pitch that you are not sure how to continue, or if you need a cowriter or beta, drop me a line. KARCI BARNETT has me as a co-writer/beta and we make a Great awesome team. I beleive we have gotten 26 or more reveiws for her awesome story HEART OF A PRINCE. Check it out as well as the sequals!
this is where I desplay the results of my various poles that I do every three months or so. the results will be displayed here in a creative fashion.
1. The PEN NAME DISPUTE IS OVER!! It looks like I will remain BatWingteenavenger for a very looonnnggg time thanks to all you guys who participated!! YAAAAYYYY!!!!!
UPCOMING FICS/FICS IN PROGRESS
Consumed: This is a Bulma/Vegeta fic that is slightly dark and features an enemy that our favorite couple must defeat together-BEFORE it destroys Vegeta from the inside out. This fic will probably be rated T for dark themes so be warned! ON HOLD
The Pawn: Set before THE ROGUE, this tale delves into the past of the Silver Saiyan and gives the dark inside story on what exactly transpired on Planet Vegeta and Cooler's ship.
The Rogue: Sunbae Creed: Set after the Cell Saga when Gohan is in high school. A mysterious, silver-haired student appears at Orange Star High. Who is he and why is he so secluded from everyone? What is he hiding? AU.
The Rogue: Kahjok: After the events of Sunbae Creed, the Silver Saiyan wants to run away and never come back because of what he did to Gohan. Can his familly help him understand that acceptance is more than just a word, or will the Rogue be a rogue once again?
I, Antiform: Debating on wether this will become an actual story or not. The ideah is to give a little Heartless-eye-view into Sora's Dark Form.
Stop Waisting My Time!: Bulma is tired of Yamcha standing her up all the time and descides to tell him off. This is a songfic set to the song "Stop Wasting My Time" by my best friend, Sade' Champaign from her new album "Superstar in Training".
Well, that's all for now. guess I'd better get busy with the new chapters to my fics! See ya, and don't forget to review! Oh, yeah, I am working on several new fics for Dragon Ball Z and I just posted one recently, so be sure to check it out! Reviews from anyone are greatly appreciated! Also, as stated above, I DO handwrite my fics while I am posting new chapters so it DOES take a tad longer for them to get online. Again, I am extremely sorry for the delays this process causes, but it's the only way I can organize my thoughts and make the fics pleasing to my readers. YOU GUYS ROCK!! Read on, faithful fans, read on!
|Community:||NON YAOI EXPLOSION!|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z|