Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
I'm Deanna ('deena') and I've recently gotten rather addicted to reading fan fiction!
At the moment, there are two "types" of fanfiction I love: Twilight and Harry Potter.
- I especially love Harry Potter fan fiction involving one dark, brooding potions master named Severus Snape. My 2nd favorite fanfic subject is Draco Malfoy. There's just something about those bad boys of Hogwarts. :P
- I especially love tragic romances (or just tragedies in general) where Severus is 'in character'...using lots of sharp wit and sarcastic answers...but stories that go beyond that rough exterior and make me feel for the man inside.
- I fully believe that Severus is a good guy and, unless JK proves me wrong in the 7th book, no one can make me think otherwise! lol (Update: eeeeep! The 7th book is almost here! I'm going to throw a fit if JK makes Snape a bad guy! lol) -- Update: Ha! I am so keeping this in here because I was RIGHT! Take that all you Snape haters! -dances-
- My favorite Twilight fanfics are ones that either are based on Rosalie/Emmett...or include lots of them. A lot of my reviews for stories that are not exclusively Rosalie/Emmett are asking for more Rosalie/Emmett. I'm sure I've annoyed several FF.net authors by constantly posting for more Rosalie/Emmett in their stories. -Snicker-
- I play the part of "Rosalie" on a Twilight RPG site called EquinoxRPG.com (go check it out!). Like most people, I wasn't a huge fan of Rosalie when one of the admins asked me to take the part. I was like "but I'm nothing like her!" (Which, in retrospect, even sounds like something she would say in such a situation haha). But as I began studying her, I have come to realize that I am much more like her than I ever imagined and I have come to really appreciate her. I tend to think that she's more 'human' than some of the other characters as far as not being 'perfect' (other than physically, of course ;)) and is sorely misunderstood. Rosalie has been through a lot and she struggles more than most people realize, I think. Plus, her whole wedding-dress-revenge totally kicked ass, don't you think? lol
- Speaking of 'Nox,' I love all my awesome friends from there. Especially 'Alice' (AKA Meg), 'Emmett' (AKA Seb), 'Jane' (AKA Karolina - which sounds so weird because I'm so used to calling her 'Janey' lol), 'Aro' (AKA Ben), and 'Emily' (AKA Gwen). Having vampire vs. werewolf debates with Emily is always fun.
- If I enjoy a story, I leave a comment 99 percent of the time. If I'm not enjoying the story, then I usually don't finish reading the story and therefore, don't leave feedback. I'm sorry if you think that's wrong, but I hate being critical of other people's stuff. I'll leave that for the more serious critics. lol
- My story, "Confusion," was an RP (role play) that I did on another site, so it was two people taking turns posting and adding to the story. The person writing for "Carl" and I did not know each other when we began the RP...but the story quickly became somewhat of an obsession for both of us. As I've posted it here on FF.net, I have tried to make sure it flows like a story would, but I don't want to change it too much. So if you read it (and I recommend doing so, but I might be biased lol), please keep that in mind. Btw, I'd really love to get some positive reviews on it. Cough...
- Oh, I usually only write when I get inspired. I don't write on a regular basis, so my stories are not usually updated as often as some people's may be. So if you are looking for a story to be updated every other day or something, better look elsewhere!