Author has written 26 stories for Twilight.
My name is Rachelle aka Emmettroselover, which as I am sure you can gather means that I am a huge Emmett and Rosalie fan. I am all about Twilight, run with vampires, am Team Edward, and love the Cullens. I have become obsessed with Twilight fanfiction and am always looking for a good read. I have been a writer of fanfiction for over six years and love writing about Rosalie and Emmett the most. My writing style is pretty simple. I prefer to write romance/humor, but love to throw in a healthy dose of drama and action when available. My stories are always HEA and I am not a big fan of angst. I also steer clear of dark themes while writing. I try to keep my stories as canon as possible. If there are changes, it is usually to minor characters. I love the original main pairings and don't like to change them, so Cullen pairings always stay the same with me. I love discussing Twilight and meeting Twihards so feel free to PM me or check me out on twitter @emmettroselover.
The majority of my fics belong to what has now become known as The Choice Series. It started off as a way to fill the void after I read Breaking Dawn. I just felt like so much was left up in the air and that is how Renesmee's Choice came to be. After that, there was a sequel...and another...and another...and now the series has taken on a life of its own. There are 24 stories in The Choice Series...I still cannot believe that one idea has become this huge series of stories...and it is meant to be read in this order:
Consequence's Part II
Consequences Part III: Power Struggle
Consequences Part IV: Italy
Consequences Part V: Revelations
A Very Choice Series Christmas
Zach's Choice II
Carlisle's Choice II
My other story is called Our Wedding and it came about when I realized that there are not many quality Rosalie and Emmett fics out there. Unfortunately, they are either too stereotypical or shallow and that is just not Rosalie or Emmett. They are far more complex than that and since good Rose/Em fics are so hard to find, I decided to write one of my own to pass the time.
FAVORITE TWILIGHT PAIRINGS
1. Rosalie/Emmett - I absolutely love Rosalie and Emmett as a couple. I have fallen in love with their passionate relationship and personalities. I do notice that there are a lot of fics that portray Rosalie and Emmett in a negative light or totally misunderstand the concept behind their relationship. That is really unfortunate, so I try to write them the way I imagined them from the books and also love to find good fanfics that do the same!
2. Edward/Bella - Of course no surprise there! I am totally Team Edward and while at times I wasn't a fan of Bella's actions, I do believe they belong together.
3. Jasper/Alice - They are the perfect emotional couple. I love Jasper's strong and silent demeanor, which totally complements Alice's happy go lucky almost too hyper personality.
4. Carlisle/Esme - They are the heart and soul of the family. Carlisle's compassion and Esme's sweetness just make the Cullens even more lovable.
5. Jacob/Leah - I am not a Renesmee/Jacob fan at all. I am not a fan of the imprinting in general and always felt like SM had something special with Leah and Jacob that she totally missed out on.
I am totally Team Cullen! I run with vampires on a daily basis :) I cannot stand Jacob Black in the books or films. I worked out my issues with him in the Choice Series, but still I am Team Edward all the way!
TOP TEN FAVORITE TWILIGHT CHARACTERS
1. Edward Cullen: He is the reason I love Twilight and he is the perfect gentleman!
2. Emmett Cullen: I love my monkey man!
3. Rosalie Hale: She is totally misunderstood and I never once hated her character. There is so much more than meets the eye with Rosalie and I love the character because of it. I have always been more interested in deep characters that have layers rather than flat, simple characters. I like to peel back the layers and learn something new each time.
4. Alice Cullen: You gotta love the happy go lucky pixie who loves to shop.
5. Esme Cullen: The perfect mother. I love her kindness and warmth as a character.
6. Carlisle Cullen: He and Esme pretty much go hand in hand.
7.Jasper Hale: He is the ultimate southern gentleman who would do anything to make Alice happy.
8. Bella Swan/Cullen: There were times when I loved Bella and times when I didn't understand her logic at all, which is why she ranks so low on my list. She was fickle and gave mixed signals at times, but then would turn around and do something that made her a strong character.
9. Seth Clearwater: He is my favorite wolf and the most adorable of course.
10. Leah Clearwater: She is the Rosalie of the werewolves. She is a little bitter, hides her emotions, and the only difference is she hasn't found true love like Rosalie has.
Favorite Vampire gift: Edward's mind reading
Favorite Twilight book: Twilight, it started it all! Eclipse is a very close second though. I love Eclipse because of the backstories and Edward and Bella moments.
Least Favorite Twilight book: New Moon because Edward and the Cullens leave. Breaking Dawn was pretty disappointing to me as well because of the imprinting and build up to nothing.
Do you believe there are a lot of Edwards in the world? No, but I do think there are a few out there. I just think they are the few among the many.
If you have to pick a Cullen man, but not Edward, who would it be? That is easy, EMMETT! I love Emmett and would love to have him as my mate. Kellan is the perfect Emmett and I wish he and Nikki had more time to show Emmett and Rosalie's relationship in the films.
What trait of Bella's would you like to change? Her feeling of guilt, which leads to her manipulation by Jacob. I know Jacob was there for her when she was vulnerable and she felt like she owed him something, but she put up with more than enough to make up for that in Eclipse. By Breaking Dawn, it was just annoying to read.
Which special power would you want and what would you do with it? I would want the power of influence. I would want to be able to make someone do what I said with ease ;)
Which character would you write out of the series? I think it would have been great for Jacob to die in the newborn battle in Eclipse. It would have been because of his pride, his arrogance, and his underestimation of vampires. It would be sad for Bella and the others, but I do think there should have been some casualties and sacrifices made in that battle. It would have been Jacob's tragic flaw.
If you had ten minutes with Edward, what would you do? I would tell him to stop letting Bella and Jacob manipulate him. His guilt over leaving allowed Jacob to get away with things no other person would have been okay with. If Bella was going to be with him, she needed to be with him and leave the Jacob crap behind.
Unsafe External Link