Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Hi everyone. Welcome to my profile. I’ve come to love this site and the people that have read my old and new fic's. One of them is left. Just posted after being completly re-done. I think it will stay for a while. Not sure if I will ever post anything else.
Put your MP3 player on shuffle and what ever song comes up is the answer to the question. Have fun ;)
1. How does the world see you?
2. Will you have a happy life?
3. What do people really think of you?
4. Do people secretly lust after you?
5. How can you make others happy?
6. How can you make yourself happy?
7. What should you do with your life?
8. Will you ever have children?
9. What is some good advice for you?
10. What do you think your current theme song is?
11. What does everyone else think your current theme song is?
12. What song will play at your funeral?
13. What type of men/women do you like?
14. What is your day going to be like?
15. Why are you here?
16. What will people remember you for?
17. What song will you get stuck in your head tomorrow?
18. Why are there people outside waiting to take you away?
19. What will this year be all about?
20. If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
21. The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
22. Your message to the world:
23. Your deepest secret:
24. Your innermost desire:
25. Your oldest memory makes you think:
26. Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
27. When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
28. Right now, your feelings are:
29. The day you fall in love will be the day that:
30. You’d describe your best friend as:
31. Your friends describe you as:
32. In an elevator you are most likely to yell:
33. Your philosophy in life is:
34. Your farwell message to the readers of this:
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Music, Working with animals, Painting, Photography, Drawing, Skating
Music: I like a little of everything
Favorite Movie: There are too many movies in this world to pick one faveorite...
Books: The Chronicles of Amber, I'll name more later
Books that I hated: I don’t think I have found a book that I hate yet.
Favorite food: Red Velvet Cake
Worst Food: Fish (of any kind)
I guess this is where I tell you a little more about me? Well ok then. I have a dog two cats and a snake. I work at a zoo and love it for the most part. Most of my pay check goes to bills and buying things for my animals (my children). Thats why if I ever decide to stop being lazy and start working on my fics again people will not have to worry about real life getting in the way... due to the fact that I don't have one.
Threedles - whoever gets that is awesome!
97% of teens and middle-aged women would cry if they saw Edward Cullen from
Unsafe External Link