Author has written 12 stories for Naruto, and Inuyasha.
-updated February 3, 2014-
1. Well, I'm still alive and kicking...Life is keeping me busy with work and raising my soon-to-be 19 year old son (who thinks he's going on 25/30 but acts like he's going on 2...harsh words coming from MOM but still true).
I would love to say that I'm writting again, but I haven't put pen to paper since I miraculously wrote that chapter for Of Ears and Puffy Tail back sometime in July/August 2013. My brain has been more inclined to read than to actually write. I'm currently dividing my reading time between Kakashi/Sakura fanfiction, Sesshoumaru/Kagome fanfiction and Laurell K. Hamilton's - Anita Blake series (on my Kobo - almost done Cerulean Sins).
Not much to say really...
I'm a 38 year old mom of a 18 year old man-child...ancient, I know. Just call me Granny K! lol
I live in Toronto, Ontario Canada and I work as a Staffing Co-ordinator for an employment agency.
I have been writing fanfiction for about 7 years...but only when the mood strikes me. Unfortunely that rarely happens. In my defense, I am more of a casual visual artist...go check out my gallery (even though I haven't updated that in forever either) at
I am also an avid gamer (gamecube, NES/SNES, N64, DS/3DS, Wii and PS3). I am a huge fan of the Zelda and Resident Evil series. Plus I love Final Fantasy VII, X, X-2, XIII and XIII-2. Can't wait for the remastered edition of X and X-2 coming out in March 2014!!! Blitzball!!!!!!!!
Though I am 38 years of age, I love to watch cartoons and anime! I'm of the distinct opinion that I'll still be watching cartoons/anime and playing video games right up until the day I die! I read a ton of fanfics at work and at home. I am an avid KakaSaku worshipper! Though I read just about any pairing as long as it peaks my interest.
Favorite Pairings: - though I do read other pairings, these are my absolute favourite
Wells, that's about all I can think of to say about myself...
Enjoy my stories and please read & review, I am in dire need of constructive criticism. Plus I enjoy the nice comments and secretly feed my plot bunnies the flames.
One of KakaSaku fandom's beloved authoress' passed away February 22, 2009 due to an acute case of pneumonia at the age of 25. Serenanna will be greatly missed by family, friends and the vast amount of fans she accumulated through her amazing writing, myself being one on them. If you haven't read any of her fanfics, I strongly urge you to so and help keep the memory of her and her writing talent alive. Rest in peace, Serenanna!
Artwork made for me:
"WARNING: Do not view if pregnant or in a monogamous relationship. If you have, or have a family history of obsession compulsion disorder, mild to malignant stalking habits, or other psychological conditions, consult a medic-nin before viewing. Exposure may lead to irregular heart palpitations, high blood pressure, dizziness, and shortness of breath. Do Not Exceed One Viewing Per Lifetime, an addiction may occur."
- Sakura's inner monologue upon seeing Kakashi's face for the first time. (Naruto)
Saw this on an author's profile and couldn't resist...though some of the outcomes befuddle the heck out of me...
Set your IPod playlist (or Blackberry phone in my case) on shuffle and enter the name of the song playing for each question/statement listed: Be truthful! Don't skip songs!
1. How does the world see you? Here Comes the Rain Again - Eurythmics
2. Will I have a happy life? Stand By Me - Ben E. King
3. What do my friends really think of me? Baroque and Beats (Bianco Angelo) - Tetsuya Shibata (Devil May Cry 4 OST)
4. What do I think of myself? Army of Me - Bjork
5. Do people secretly lust after me? Down With the Sickness - Disturbed (LMFAO!!!!!)
6. How can I make myself happy? Points of Authority - Linkin Park
7. What should I do with my life? High and Might Color - Ichirin no Hana (Bleach)
8. What is some good advice for me? Arias & Symphonies - The Spoons
9. How will I be remembered? Burn - Ellie Goulding
10. What is my signature dancing song? Daylight - Maroon 5
11. What do I think is my theme song? Brother My Brother - Blessed Union of Souls (Pokemon: The First Movie OST)
12. What does everyone else think is my theme song? Cosmo Canyon - Hollywood Symphony Orchestra (Final Fantasy VII OST)
13. What song will play at my funeral? While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Jeff Healey Band (no lie! that's what came up!!)
14. What type of guys do I like? Seal of the Wind The Three Trails - Final Fantasy X-2 International & Last Mission OST (what the f...???)
15. What is my day going to be like? The Heat is On - Glenn Frey
16. What will tomorrow bring? Unison - Celine Dion
About the only thing this...this...this...THING tells me is that I have a very eclectic taste in music. LOL
|Focus:||General: All Categories|