Author has written 22 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Avatar: Last Airbender, Akatsuki no Yona/暁のヨナ, Princess Bride, and Ever After.
You know you're a MIRACULOUS fan if you :
1. Ship one of the four ships of the love square (AKA MariChat, Adrinette, LadyNoir, and Ladrien) (Marichat 4 life!!!).
2. Your reaction to season two FINALLY coming out was : YAAAAAS!
3. You want to slap everyone in Paris for not being able to see what's right in front of them.
4. You want to knock some common sense into Adrien/ Chat Noir or Marinette/Ladybug.
5. You write/say 'Chat Noir' instead of 'Cat Noir'.
6. You know that Marinette's name is NOT spelled/pronounced 'Marionette'.
7. You want to give Chloe a piece of your mind, even if you' have to wait in a very long line to do it.
9. Your nickname for Adrien is 'Sunshine/Sunshine Child' or 'Cinnamon Roll'.
10. You thought that Gabriel was Hawkmoth.
11. When you found out he was, you did a celebratory 'Told you so/ I was right' dance.
12. You know that Marinette and Adrien's future kids will be named Emma, Louise, and Hugo. You also know that they will most likely have a dog, a cat, and a hamster as well.
13. You want to throw Lila off of something higher than the Eiffel tower.
14. Your have a Miraculous OC with their own kwamis and powers.
15. Adrien's Mother's Disappearance is frustrating you to no end because there are too many theories floating around her.
16. You know that Marinette has a secret thing for stealing phones.
17. You think that Adrien is definitely a weeb/anime fanboy and gets his inspiration from Tamaki Suoh from OHSHC.
18. You think that Adrien plays a lot of Legend of Zelda games.
19. You've been on YouTube/ Deviant Art/ Tumbler/ Amino to learn everything you could, and read all the comics you wanted.
20. You can't wait for the reveal to go down.
21. You know that Sabine ships Adrinette harder than anyone.
22. You also know that Alya ships LadyNoir harder than anyone.
23. Whenever you talk you have to stop yourself from using Chat Noir's puns instead of normal words..
24. You know all of their pet names for each other, both canon and not canon.
25. You've wondered about whether or not their suits give them other animal-like qualities. Especially Chat Noir.
26. You wonder what would happen if they got akumatized/ if it is possible for them to be akumatized/ who they would be if they were akumatized/ what the situation would be that would lead to them being akumatized.
27. You've fangirled/boied about it to most of your friends and forced- sorry, convinced them to watch the show with you so that you could fangirl/boy together.
28. You call every Ladybug you meet Tikki and Every Black cat you meet Plagg. (You also offer them cookies and Camembert).
29. You have the Miraculous theme song stuck in your head
30. You know that Nathalie should receive a reward for all of her hard work trying to help Gabriel become a better father.
31. You only know Adrien's bodyguard by his cannon name of 'Gorilla'.
32. You can think of every single time they've almost kissed, including all of the times that they've fallen on top of each other- and that the Dark Cupid episode is the best of them all!
33. Au's, Au's, Au's... you can think of so many Au's...
34. You felt so bad for poor Nathaniel during Evilustrator.
35. You ship Nathaniel and Chloe or Lila, and you also probably ship DJWIFI.
36. You really want to smack Hawkmoth in the face. Repeatedly. With an anvil. (Same goes for Lila and Chloe).
37. If you had the butterfly brooch, you'd either do a complete imitation of Hawkmoth, turn it into Master Fu, or use it to create you're OWN love square...
38. You probably saw all of the hints that point to how opposites attract and the Yin-Yang symbol all throughout the series.\
The Six Truths of Life:
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me people: MWAHAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guy!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life
7. Money Money Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH FAN FICTION WHEN:
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews" and/or "PMs," a.k.a "Private Messages."
9. You're so used to typing/writing that you're constantly touching on your face, picking at your zits, playing with your hair, pulling loose hairs off of your clothes, fiddling with jewelry, etc., etc. just so you can be doing something with your hands because you feel the need to keep them in constant motion out of habit as a result of so much writing.
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
6. Short disclaimers are for losers and noobs. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fan fiction, and even if you haven't, you can't use the ones you have left because they're either off-topic or your teacher wouldn't know what in the heck you're talking about, so you'd probably fail anyway. (so true, so true XP i had a chance to use a pair of OCs once, but that was it)
4. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny, and somtimes it brings plot holes with it, because that's just how the bunnies work.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you mother frickin jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fan fiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens or a random train of thought enters your head, you screech, "Ooh! Fan fic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours.
1. You repost this chiz onto your profile! :)
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has NOTHING to do with what you were talking about.
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here)
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters geting killed
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to in vision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put "U" and "I" together
Woman: Really, I'd put "F" and "U" together
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods..
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just
One more heart that was stopped.
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"
Clarence from It's a Wonderful Life
If you're against abortion, re-post this on your profile.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
I know this is going to get me a lot of hate but I feel if other people can share about their beliefs than so can I.
... here it is...
I think that people do have certain desires, feelings, or emotions that result in them being gay, trans, non-binary, etc. But I don't think that has to define their identity.
*everyone boos, shouts profanities, calls me intolerant, and rants about equality and stuff*
No don't think I am homophobic. I'm not. I'm not freaking out when I talk to them. I don't hate them. But to me, as a Christian, when they give into these desires, they are sinning. Now, do I believe if you like the same sex, you will go to hell automatically? No. God loves everyone.
"The gospel is this: We are more sinful and flawed in ourselves than we ever dared believe, yet at the very same time we are more loved and accepted in Jesus Christ than we ever dared hope.” Tim Keller
And I've saved the best for last.
If you haven't gathered from my profile, I am a Christian. I believe that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth perfectly. He created us and we had a perfect relationship with him. But man sinned and fell from the garden. I believe that man continued to fall into depravity. Then God, in his loving kindness, sent his son Jesus to die for the sins of man and that if you believe in him, you will have eternal life and fellowship with God in heaven. And one day, he will come again.
Knowing Jesus and believing in Jesus gives us a friend to hold and heal us in our time of need. Knowing Jesus, I can come to him when I feel the world is completely against me. And I know the journey won't be easy.
I will be ostracized for my beliefs. I will be hated and even persecuted. Jesus didn't say the life would be perfect if we believed in him. He actually said the opposite.
But he is worth it.
And he will be there.
He will never leave.
He loves me.
He loves you.
No matter what you've done, where you've been, and where you're going... Jesus died for you.
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
Cyber Rogue (37)
Deceptive Lies (30)
LeFay Strent (56)
Tsume Yuki (90)