Author has written 7 stories for Misc. Tv Shows, Twilight, and Superman.
Let's see, what do you need to know about me?
1. I love random trivia. For instance, did you know that the most common first name in the world isn't John? It's Mohammed.
2. I am both an auditory and visual learner, which is rare.
3. I LOVE Twilight fanfiction, but I usually only read Bella/Edward.
4. I am a teacher.
5. I have a brother, who, although he is 4 years younger than I am, is about a foot taller and weighs 100 lbs. more.
6. I am short (5'0"-5'1") but love it and wouldn't have it any other way (well, most of the time).
7. I have a very active imagination and when I read stories, I see them in my head like a movie playing out.
8. I was asked to my Senior prom via Facebook. Sad, right?
9. I am a Christian, but am not "ultra-conservative".
10. I LOVE to cook but HATE to clean...go figure.
11. I went to a private school all 12 years of elementary, middle, and high school and graduated with 20 people (and yes, you read that correctly).
12. I really want to have a tattoo but don't know exactly what to get yet because I don't want to regret it later in life.
13. I beta for many stories, but I love every minute of it.
14. I try to always be nice, no matter what. If I don't like your story, I don't continue to read it/review it, simple as that.
15. I had two cats, who were also sisters from the same litter, Wendy and Tinkerbelle. Wendy passed away at age 13 due to a nailbed carcinoma (she had a cancerous tumor on her nailbed that soon spread). Tink also passed away at age 13. We'd had them since they were 8 weeks old.
Bad Boys of Twilight (14)