Author has written 20 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Movie X-overs, Howl's Moving Castle, Inuyasha, Doctor Who, Forgotten Realms, Blood+, Star Wars, Kushiel's Legacy series, Harry Potter, and Stargate: SG-1.
Name: like i'd really tell you my real name. but u can call me Blood and Paper.
Age: none of ur business
Interests: See below
Movies -- POTC, SW, others that cant come to mind.
Books -- Forgotten Realms, SW, HP, others
1. For those who have been reading/reviewing my LOTR story, I've officially lost my muse/burned out/hit a writer's block/etc on "After the War" and have run out of ideas for it. I've started a POTC and Inuyasha crossover that I've already began posting in the Misc. category.
2. For those who have been reading my Inuyasha story, I've lost interest in writing it for the time being. But I'm in the mists of writing a Blood plus fanfic that's slightly AU.
3. The latest of my LOTR fanfics, "Dark Tidings", has hit a snag. I'm not sure how to continue that the two main characters have arrived in Rivendell for the Council. I'll have to read the book again after a long time. Hopefully I will pick it up again.
4. I've hit a snag/writer's block with "Facing the Past". I know how to go about it, but it's a matter of making the time transition.
5. For my "Found Heritage" Kushiel's Legacy story, I'm working to stay as close to the canon and original time line as I can. I make no promises.
1. I'm rewriting "The Force of Darkness" the second of the Inuyasha trilogy. For some reason I had ran into a block with the original.
2. I'm rewriting "Sojourn of Another". Why, I don't know. So please bare with me.
I'm going to be removing a number of my fanfics that are otherwise unfinished or not that good. So if you notice, if you're a semi-regular (which I bet no one is), don't worry.
1. A Blood + story idea involving an OC that does not belong to either the human or Chiroptera species. Hopefully the better of the three Blood + fics I wrote. Will be posted when done with at least the first chapter.
2. A Drizzt/Forgotten Realms tale of how a "faerie" (Moon Elf) survives in the Underdark and the harsh world of Menzoberrzan. Will contain an OC.
Piss Notes -- Yes, the piss notes. I will post piss notes here when I cannot actually reach those have pissed me off in any such way. These are in no way offensive to those who read them but to whom they are revering to. That is my apology right there, so don't be asking for one via PM.
1. For the one who has made the C2 "Crapfics That Will Hurt Your Brain", a Mary Sue You, you have pissed me off. I don't know if you even bothered reading the three fanfics of mine you have placed in your C2. Yes, Chevaliers are immortal to time but not to death, I have worked on making the main OC Sara to be more imperfect, because she's not a Mary Sue. I don't even know you have read the Blood plus manga or seen the anime. I don't know if you've even read my Inuyasha fic "Of Dogs and Dragons". What's so crappy about that that made you decide, "Oh, this is crap. Time to add it to my C2"? You have not submitted reviews to say why you think these three are "worthy" to be included into your little "Crapfic" C2. So until you do, you have pissed me off.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Repost this if you believe homophobia is wrong
|Community:||"So, this is how it ends?"|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|