Author has written 7 stories for Supernatural, and Lost.
Hey, mysterychic here!
I Guess i need a profile thingy, right? Hope you enjoy reading my stuff! (& hopefully reveiwing some of it too) :)ooooo...this is my profile type thingy (in list form. Why, you ask? Because i like lists):
sooooo ... this is my profile type thingy (in list form. Why, you ask? Because i like lists)
Age: 16 (people who say that these are "the best years of your life" were obviously never this age and came from another planet. Or they're Pod People. RUN FROM THE POD PEOPLE!)
Star Sign: Libra
Place of Residence: Australia (in a smallish country town. Even if you live in Australia you probably wouldn't have heard of it. (am i going to tell you the name? No, no i'm not)
Profession: Student, currently struggling through the mire of boredom that is Year 11 (school sucks. People who disagree have obviously never been to school)
Favourite TV Shows:
Favourite Food: Potatoes in any form (seriously, baked, mashed, fried, crips, cold, raw...what, they taste jucy raw. People are so closed-minded)
Favourite Parings: (main parings are in bold)
Likes: TV, writing fanfics, talking about Supernatural (or any other show) with friends, listening to music, crying during movies &/or TV shows (yes, i'm one of those girls), getting reveiws (make me happy people!), guys with blue eyes, shopping, butterflies, lying on the grass reading
Dislikes: my mother telling me to get off the computer, being forced into playing football (see below for explination of hatred), missing Lost & having people tell me how great it was the next day, song that don't download properly, my dad waking me up at 9am on weekends &/or holidays (he did it this morning. He is EVIL), the fact that as soon as you hit teenagerdom and start to become aware of your body and stuff it immediatly decides to rebel against you, when we have to have a 'family picnic' at this park near our house (like today, even though it's freezing outside), math (especially algerbra. What the point?), my mother (wow, she features in this a lot doesn't she?) telling me off for saying 'stoopid' instead of 'stupid' ("people who say stoopid sound stupid". It might not seem like much, but it is really annoying blieve me)
Pets: a cat named Friskey, many goldfish (all of which were named by her & the afore-mentioned best friend) and, most recently, a spider named Alvin (he became my pet when i discovered him hiding in the light-up display of my CD player, when he still lives)
Places I Want To Visit: Paris, USA (California (in general, but mainly LA), Chicargo, Boston, Texas in general, Kanas (Lawrence!), New York, Las Vegas, Phillidephia), Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada (it's where they film Supernatural!)
Here are some other random things that i decided to put in here (also in list from...because list are fun)
- mysterchic's real name is Madeline (yes, pronounced like the French cartoon character. You have no idea how much crap i have to put up with rolls eyes )
- mysterychic lives at home with her biological mother and father (though she can only hope there was some mix-up at birth...)
- mysterychic is an only child (or lonely child, as me & my best friend (also a only child) like to say. Inside joke)
- mysterychic usually does eveything through Word's spell checker because she has the worst spelling of anyone she knows
- mysterychic wants to be a Librarian or a doctor of some kind or in the TV industry (like writing scripts or something) when she finally gets out of the pit of hell known as high school
- mysterchic enjoys speaking in 3rd person
& now, because i thought it looked fun, here are some...
in list form
- If you're lucky, you won't believe in luck - Nick Rodelo
- Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a page until drops of blood form on your forehead - Gene Fowler
- Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats - Howard Aiken
- Begin each day as if it were on purpose - Mary Ann Radmacher
- The first thing is talent. You either got it or you don't. Know what's even more important than talent? Desire - Patricia Heaton
- Don’t wait until people are dead to give them flowers - Sean Covey
- All animals except man know that the ultimate aim of life is to enjoy it - Samuel Butler
- Everything you can imagine is real - Pablo Picasso
- If I find myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, then the most probable explanation is that I was meant for another world - C. S. Lewis
- Tell me what you eat, I'll tell you who you are - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
- You can have what you want, take what you want, but nothing is yours - Angelus
- You can’t say that—you waited ten seconds. It isn’t true if you wait ten seconds - Velvet Death
- What was that saying? Don’t argue with an idiot because they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you? - Insomnia's Phone Number
- Go directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect a hundred dollars - Azure K Mello
- Have you ever been angry and then hated yourself for it? Or, conversely, been angry and thought, “I had every right to be angry. Fuck off.” - Pir8fancier
- It reminded me that I haven't seen my therapist in over a month - Miss Meehan
- There should be a rule that you can't be mad at me if I didn't do anything - Tinanit Enozym
- I am not allowed to smack people at random and blame it on a seizure - Barbarella
- The past is hard to ignore when it walks up and slaps you in the face - Lady Ophelia
- In junior high a boy poured water down my shirt and yelled, 'Now maybe they'll grow' - Pamela Anderson
- I'm totally normal. I think it's obnoxious when people demand limos or bodyguards - Paris Hilton
- Any time I am around a male body part it is kind of exciting - Nicole Richie
- You get on with someone and all of a sudden you’re naked and away with it - Keira Knightly
- Boyfriends have to understand my needs. I shower four times a day - Anna Kournikova
- I have missed the boat a lot with relationships. The thing is, more boats keep coming over the horizon - Owen Wilson
- At that point, I had the right to remain silent… but I didn’t have the ability - Ron White
- Be happy. It makes other people nervous.
- Work hard and the world is your oyster. That's right, you get a big, snotty, oyster-scented world.
- If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight.
- He who hesitate is not only lost but miles from the next exit.
- Accrding to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.
- How many roads must a man walk down before he admits he is lost?
- I plead contemporary insanity.
- I'm not stressed. I'm just terribly, terribly alert.
- The surest sigh that there's intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us yet.
- A good friend will bail you out of jail but a best friend will be there with you saying, "damn that was fun!
- I haven’t committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law.
- We don't really have enemies. It's just that some of our best friends are trying to kill us.
- Before insulting someone, always walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes!
- Don't act like me! Only I can act like me!
- It's strange, isn't it? You stand in the middle of a library and go 'aaaaagghhhh!' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.
- I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it’s hard to pronounce.
- We are the people our parents warned us about.
- I do whatever the voices tell me to. It depends on who yells the loudest.
- My day is not complete till I have terrified a complete stranger.
- Stop following me, I don't know where I’m going.
- Why suffer from insanity when you can enjoy it?
& last but not least...
- I deny everything
- Carla: ...& i've worked here for ten years, & all i hear all day is Carla Carla Carla Carla Carla Carla Carla Carla Carla...Carla
- Dr. Cox: allow me to present...man not caring (points to himself)
- JD: i know a great Journey cover band
- Jordyn: if you don't go talk to Kelso, i'm going to stop having sex with you and start...making love
- Turk: are you asking me out on a man-date?
- Gay Patient: (in response to Turk confiding that he doesn't want to go on a "man-date" with JD because he's scared of getting that close to another guy) dude, that's a little gay.
- Shawn: how would you feel if i told you i'd slept with Betty?
- Dr. Kelso: just animals? Baxter here is smarter than most humans. He's definatly smarter than you.
- Elliot: ...& then, quite frankly, i have to perform a thong exraction on Ms. Reid
- JD's thoughts: at last, a girl with no complications
- (Dr. Cox turn's the TV they were watch off & all the residence groan)
- (JD is staring into space. Turk & Carla walk into the room)
- JD: are you mad that i called you 'smelliot'? Bcause i can't beleive you've nevr heard that before
- Elliot: i'll be like that security guard with the giant hook for a hand. All everybody thinks when they look at him is 'giant afro'
- JD: (about Turk's first major procedure by himself going well) you must by dancing on the wind right now...that sounded straighter in my head
- JD: that is so fabulous for you! I'm having such a gay day today
- Janitor: i remember something my mother, who turned out to be my sister...anyway, she used to say "time spent wishing, is time wasted". Now, she died shortly after that. & my sister, who was actually my mother, she never got over it. Neither did my brother Dad.
- Dr. Cox: i just got a phone call from Jordyn saying that Jack rolled over for the first time
- MRI tech: These are my macheines! (shouting) My macheines! My macheines!
- (after resident is beatboxing while doing a procedure)
- JD: i'm sorry i puked on your shoes
- (after Elliot spends that day in gynocology)
- JD: what do you want for lunch?
- Dr. Cox: i'm so happy i could just hug you (JD goes to hug him) of course, i never would, i could but i never would God help me...(walks off)
- Laverne: you know, when i was your age, i shacked up with a man. A man named...Jesus
- (after asking the hospital's peadiatrician to be their peadiatrician for their son Jack)
- Sam: Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself?
- Sam: (refering to Dean's lame pick-up line) "kids are the best"? You don't even like kids
- Sam: (after waking up from a nightmare) why'd you let me fall asleep?
- Sam: What would I do without you?
- Sam: So how’d you pay for that stuff? You and dad still running credit card scams?
- Sam: (looking down into the water) Dean! Dean!
- Policeman: You got the faces of ten missing persons taped to your wall. Along with a whole lot of satanic mumbo jumbo. Boy, you are officially a suspect.
- Dean: Fake 911 phone call Sammy? I don’t know, that’s pretty illegal.
- House: i love the smell of pus in the morning. Smells like...victory
Pirates Of The Carribean
Poetry of the Day:
SOMETIMES I'M HAPPY.
By Kim Dammers
And Susan Makes Three
Better Off Dead
Love And Other Impossibilites
Stay or Leave
What She Sees
So below is a list of my stories (or at least that's what i'm guessing. When you write your profile, you can't actually see the list). All reveiws apreaciated!