Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Fruits Basket, D N Angel, Naruto, Bleach, and Final Fantasy VII.
Name: Lara (writers are INSANE)
Location: California, USA
Interesting Stuff: Ummmmm... I like to read and write, dance, sing, and act. I heard about this site on an HP fansite and thought I'd check it out, and now I'm hooked. I'm a huge HP fan, and like writing stories about the books especially. I have recently become addicted to manga and anime and so have branched out into that as well. If you have any good series you would like to recommend to me, that would be much appreciated! My local bookstore is run by people, like, all over the age of thirty (gasp! so old!) and the manga section is tiny! :)
So, if you couldn't tell from the stories I've posted, I am a rabid (well, maybe not RABID) yaoi fangirl!! YAOI ROCKS MY WORLD 24/7, AND MAKES ME GIGGLE LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL! SO BEWARE, HOMOPHOBES!!
Another totally, utterly, completely, wholly, entirely, fully, absolutely AWESOME thing I found out recently is that MY BIRTHDAY IS THE SAME AS NARUTO'S!! October 10!! Although I'm not a HUGE fan of Naruto, I LOVE reading Naruto yaoi fanfiction, and so when I found a giftfic for Naruto saying his b-day was the 10, I checked it out and it's true, so it made my day!!
Anyway, I hope that people reading this means that they liked my story(s) and thought they'd check out my profile. If so, I hope you REVIEWED! If you didn't, go back and do it NOW!
If you haven't read any of my stories, what are you, INSANE? I suggest you do so. Immediately.
Please copy and paste this onto your profile if you believe, as I do, that the things listed below are horrible and inhumane.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
On a happier note (sort of), I found this on another member's profile so I, who am in complete and utter support of gay marriage (being bi myself), posted it on here.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
Mind Games: Harry Potter AU, set in fourth year. Please, please, PLEASE read this, people! It's a really good story! It's one of my favorites, and there's only, like, two people reading it! AND it's now complete!
New Looks, New Attitudes: Kinda cliched Harry Potter story, Hermione comes to school with a new 'look' and boys start noticing her, including one Draco Malfoy. This story is also now complete.
Scattered Feathers: A Dark/Krad centric DN Angel fic, with a side pairing of Daisuke/Satoshi. Taken over and rewritten from a previous author. Complete!
Addicted: My first ever Bleach fic! Renji/Byakuya pairing. I hope to update at least every other day, and the chapters will be less than 2000 words. (This is a drabble.) I really like it and hope that other people will as well! Edit: Well, it's not really a drabble anymore *sweatdrop* and I am a terrible person at updating, so...please bear with me. I'm having a blast on this story, so don't think I've given up! But I have recently found a new obsession, so updates are slow in coming. Always keep the faith! XD
Oneshots: I kinda don't need to say anything about these. I have one Remus/Tonks, one Harry/Hermione, one Harry/Draco, and one Harry/Lucius for Harry Potter, one Kyo/Yuki and one Akito/Momiji for Fruits Basket, and one Sasuke/Naruto for Naruto. All of my oneshots are rated M and have...ahem... adult situations. By which I mean SEX! So don't read them if you don't like that stuff!