Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
My name is Maryna, i am currently in grade 9, and i am a student of a very good art school. I major in Art, and Drama; so you might think i am a little crazy. Over the past year i have been surfing FF.net. Apart from this amazing website, i have also been reading quite a bit. Including the sensational trilogy "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. I am basically ruining my pants in excitement because the fourth and final book comes out on August 2. So to help me out from going mental haha on me, i already am. what? What part of Artist don't you get? I shall be writing some Twilight fics. :) I hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoy writing them.
Current residence: Canada. Track. Me. Down.
Currently Listening To: The Tide - The Spill Canvas
Bands you need to check out right now: PlayRadiaPlay, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Muse, Death Cab for Cutie, Bright Eyes, Plain White T's.
Current Obsession: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
Past Obsessions: Naruto, Pirates of the Carribean, Harry Potter, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Inkheart/Inkspell, Eragon/Eldest, Can You Keep a Secret, The OC, urg... this list can go on for hours and hours...
Reason Behind Pen Name: Looking For Alaska is one of my most favourite books. Alaska is one of my favourite girl names. So because i hate using my name on the internet you guys can call me Alaska.
Quotable Quotes(every lookup has to have them)
1. Damn those Subway people! They're depriving me of my pickles! -me on subday, as it turns out they were all at the back!
2. Maryna scratched me!_ Yeah! Well she bit me! -Chelsea bit me! so i got angry and scratched her... i have mad scratching power.
3. So let me get this straight, you brought me a dead frog you found on some guy's driveway? -Alex after i brought her a dead frog! lol.
4 .Someone stole my math book!_Yes, of course they did! And right now they are laughing meniacly 'Oh joy! No homework for him!' -i got pissed off when some guy in class was going on how someone stole his mathbook.
5. Oh yeah! Well Maryna has a moustache on her forehead!_Damn i cant beat that one... -last year my baby hair made it look like i had a moustache on my forehead. me and Chelsea were having a face off, lol, she won
6. Look over thar! -we were waiting for our bus, so when i saw it coming i said the wrong vowel.
7. I think i know what you are saying now Chelsea. If you find out it is a six, you find the recipricate and find the same for the denominator, right?_ No - oh my god... worst parring ever: Chelsea and a student teacher + math.
8. -gasp- Le Gaspe! - something i tend to do a lot now a days.
9. Hello good people of England! - me being hyper during lunch. yes, i even did the queeny wave of the hand.
10. Want some? - this doesn't sound funny, but when i am trying to eat a large poutine REALLY FAST i tend to stuff my mouth and when i couldn't eat any more, i turn to Chelsea, with a mouth full of poutine and gravy dripping down... yeah. that is what the 'Homesteder' is all about.
11. Ewww! What's that smell?_It's Emma!_Emma isn't here today..._oh - you have to love my ability to lame blame. and Chelsea's sense of smell. lol.
12. Who keeps drawing on me?! - Chelsea kept getting pen on her hands somehow and when she realized it she said that. ahhhh...gotta love math class
13. STOP YELLING! IT'S NOT COOL! - Alex and her strange ways.
14. Urg! Maryna, i told you five hundred million times not to over-exadurate!Chelsea... once again math class.
Some links for my fanfic The Life And Times Of A Vampire.
Unsafe External Link