Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter.
About my writing:
I've been writing Harry Potter fan fictions since 2007 but that doesn't mean I'm really good. Fortunately, however, I have improved over the years and have gained some awesome readers. The first HP fiction I've ever read and completely enjoyed was a Harry/Hermione story. Now I can't stand that ship. Weird... And the fiction that had inspired me to write fan fictions myself was a Draco/Hermione story by a very talented writer until she started posting her stories on her blog and I lost her link when I changed my computer. I tend to read more het pairings stories but prefer to write femmeslash. It's easier to emphasize with a girl than with a boy. I've tried a Nex-Gen fiction once, in Scorpius' POV; he was too effeminate, so I deleted the story. My male OC, Hayden Malfoy, is just the same softie. But I can't bring myself to delete that story.
I'm a girl.
Age: uhm... next?
I'm a polyglot but English is not my native language. Guess which one is?
Top 5 Traits/Habits:
1. Scared of birds, especially pigeons. (They're like rats with wings. Plus, beaks and feathers make my skin crawl.)
2. Gets slightly freaked out when going through revolving or automatic-closing doors. (childhood trauma) (-_-')
4. I have some "talent" in drawing. I've drawn a few Detective Conan doujinshi. If you google it, you might even come across my work. c",)
5. I cry at sad movies. :(
Favorite canon pairings: Harry/Ginny, Draco/Astoria, Teddy/Victoire (if their relationship isn't portrayed as extremely perfect)
Favourite fanon pairings: Draco/Hermione, Draco/Pansy, Scorpius/Rose, Scorpius/Lily, Dominique/OC, Ron/Lavender
Favourite F-slash pairings: Hermione/Astoria, Hermione/Pansy, Hermione/Ginny, Dominique/Astoria (I never came across this one, would be interesting c",)
Favourite M-slash pairings: I don't like Draco being gay. He belongs to Hermione or Astoria c",) Harry/Ron, Ron/Seamus, Scorpius/Albus
Top 5 Favourite HP Characters:
1. Draco Malfoy
2. Dominique Weasley
3. Astoria Greengrass
4. Hermione Granger
5. Scorpius Malfoy
Stories Work In Progess:
1. What A Wicked Game You Play | ch. 9 aka ch. 8 | 90% complete
2. Fire In The Belly | ch. 4 aka ch. 3 | 15% complete
3. Golden Rules | ch. 9 | 15% complete
4. Saving Mum & Dad | ch. 20 | 50% (Revision of chapter.) | ch. 21 - 15%
My Beta readers, and all writers, who have been a great support and help to me:
Max82, lilleangel, DarkRose, Fallstar, Bella_Portia, celticbard, morgana67... Please forgive me if I missed someone out.
morgana67 provides me with legal information on divorce issues for my story "Golden Rules". Thanks a lot, hun!
Fallstar is beta'ing my Dramione novel "Saving Mum&Dad".
Fellow-writer friends: inferno 54, datbenik513, dolphindragon888, plus the people above, more or less. c",)
My Unbeta'ed Stories, sadly:
1. What A Wicked Game You Play
2. Fire In The Belly
3. Golden Rules (though I've been provided with legal information by a friend)