Author has written 11 stories for Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century, Sherlock Holmes, Storm Hawks, Sorcerer's Apprentice, 2010, and Labyrinth.
FORMALLY Knife86 I used Kaytori everywhere else sorry for any and all confusion folks but since I used Kaytori on , youtube, veoh, deviant art, and every forum I join... I figured this would be less confusing in the long run.
My fandoms are TMNT 2003, Sherlock Holmes in the 22 century, Storm Hawks, SG-1, Detective Conan, Batman, Avatar and Danny Phantom.
I started a giant round robin project as balthazarblake it's a series about Blake's adventures between 740 and 2000 all are welcome to add just follow the rules.
Also I'm Canadian and use Canadian spelling. End of story. Period.
Spelling correction are welcome. I love criticism, especially constructive criticism. I do not fear flames you got a problem with my story I want to hear it.
As Churchill once said "Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
NOTE to TempestFalcon: Thank you for finding those errors, I always have at least three betas go over my fic they all missed the eye thing. Cardinal has gold eyes and I meant pimping. The erros have been fixed thanks.
A Good Friend
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will prank call him and whisper, " You will die in seven days..."
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Things To Do At Wal-Mart
1. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and clean your teeth.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
16. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow!"
17. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challenging people to a Jedi match.
18. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!
As a Bonus I will also be posting Bio's of some of my favorite OC's
Original Character Bio's
AnimeGirl 144 (107)
Chewing Gum (29)