Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, and Black Cat.
This account's been dead long enough, and I'm ready to begin writing again!
My goals are to write at least another 61 stories before the end of the 2012 (69 fanfics ;D), so there should be more activities on this account. I'm also planning on saving up some money to buy myself a mannequin (preferrably with all four limbs and a head).
I'm currently working on some new stories. The ones from years before will probably be discontinued, as I have accidentally written myself into a corner (as in a really small, dark, narrow corner).
Name: Pistachio Nut or 開心果
Gender: depends on who you ask
Likes: the Final Fantasy series (esp. FF7), FMA, Xiaolin Showdown, Higurashi, Umineko, Mirai Nikki, Witch Hunter Robin, Harry Potter, and some other series that are too hard to write Fanfics to.
- Fave genres: angst, tragedy, hurt/comfort, friendship, romance
- Fave Naruto Characters: Sai, Sakura, Itachi, Haku, Zabuza, Kimimaro, Tayuya, Shikamaru, Kankuro, Sasori, Deidara, Tobi, Kakuzu, Hidan
- Fave Final Fantasy Characters: Aerith, Zack, Sephiroth, Shelke, Nero, Vincent, Yuffie, Yazoo, Kadaj, Vaan, Lightning, Snow, Hope, Cid (especially Highwind), Sazh, Oerba
- Fave FMA Characters: Envy, Winry, Roy
- Fave Inuyasha Characters: Hakudoshi, Kanna, Bankotsu
- Fave Hikaru no Go Characters: Sai, Akari, Akira, Hikaru, Kawaii-san, Touya-Meijin
- Fave Samurai Seven Characters: Heihachi, Kyuzo
- Fave Harry Potter Characters: Oliver, Hermione, George, Fred
Dislikes: plagerism, homework with little meaning, fakies, pointless things that pop up all the time, but most of all OC's and Mary Sues - for fairly obvious reasons (hint: notice the trend of my dislikes).
Favorite music: I have eclectic tastes.
Favorite color: Any shade of green.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, taking photographs, and drawing.
Quotes I live by:
- In three words I can sum up what I’ve learned about life: It goes on. (Robert Frost)
- The question should be, is it worth trying to do, not can it be done. (Allard Lowenstein)
- If the going is real easy, beware, you may be headed down hill. (Anonymous)
- A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for. (William Shedd)
Works in Progress
The Best Laid Plans
Done with about half of the first chapter as of now. Yay :)
Perpetual Motion (oneshot)
Once a shinobi, always a shinobi, no matter which side you were on. When the wheels turned, everything spiralled downhill, and there was no chance for stopping.
A Thousand Smiles
The first time he laid eyes on her, he saw something in her that reminded him of his former self. Meanwhile, her first impression of him was like that of a certain blond idiot back at home.
Unsafe External Link