Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Harry Potter, and RWBY.
Ohayo Gozaimasu!(Good Morning, because it's always morning online.)
Thank you for reading my Profile!!! If you're doing by yourself you must be bored.
I'd like to state a few things about my stories, how I write, and general data before you go on... If you don't give a damn scroll down! This will more than likely minimize in-story authors notes, and make reading easier. ( As well as letting me rant. Yay. I love ranting.)
1. I often throw in random Japanese words when I speak and write in real life, and on fanfiction. If I do so, It's usually because the Japanese word fits more clearly in my head, or by sheer accident. I will do my best to avoid these. If a word is not English it should be accompanied by the translation, or should be obvious from context.
2. I'm weird.
3. I'm very open minded. My golden rule is "to each their own". If the content in any of my stories is not to your controversial tastes, then go away.
4. I write on the fly, just a bit of planning and a lot of lead foot. It's common place to see errors, misspellings, etc in my stories. If you catch any, be a pal and let me know.
5. I'm open to advice. I fear that many of my good ideas will go to waste because I hit writers block or get lazy though...
6. I seem to have a problem with stalkers. If you aren't one, then skip this one.
Hello Mr. Stalker. Nice to meet you. Go Away. ( This does not include you Ken-san ;p )
7. Yes I do make a cameos in my stories. It's because I need a character to interact with the already existing characters to provoke a particular reaction. I do it for good reason, I swear. If I start to mary sue, flame me. PLEASE.
Here is where you can go ahead and click the back button, everything from here on is superfluous, ranting, or just unimportant stuff about me. However, if you're still interested, then be my guest. Take the blue pill and the red pill, crush them up, and snort them.
I am looking at 30 on the horizon, sometimes forget how recent 20 was, and still enjoy making sand castles.
Work: Massage Therapist.
Hobbies: Video games, Travel, Visual Novels, Books, Sleeping, Drawing, Weaponry, Culture.
I'm dating Skynet. It's been a rather fulfilling and positive relationship so far. :3
I have a degree in International Studies, but I never did anything with it.
I have over 150 video games, at least. I really love fantasy games.
My favorite music changes as I age, I tend to enjoy the classics, but crave new all the time. It's dubstep and Hatsune Miku at the moment.
Things which annoy me:
Dubbed Anime: Stop butchering dubbed anime. It's not NaruDo, it is NaruTo; etc etc. If you are going to obliterate plot that is too sketchy for western audiences at your whim, at the very least have the decency not to mangle the language that bleeds over.
When authors write in an 'Original Character' with marysue/johndoe self insert horribleness. Exactly how many of us have briefly thought about what it would be like if we were there when such-and-such did this-and-that? Answer: All of us. Do the rest of us need/want to know your idea when it consists of nothing more than an unlikely love story and 'Out of Character' actions? No. Otherwise It's fine, I actually love a great OC that spices things up and draws new depth out of well known characters.
Authors who over do whoring for reviews: I know a lot of authors absolutely get off on reviews, and there are some people who I would write 1000 word essays for if it would get them to write another chapter... but seriously, don't whore out for it. Get creative in asking, ask and leave it at that, or something SOMETHING that doesn't involve 3 paragraphs of whining for reviews to accompany 10 paragraphs of story.
When stupid people breed: Come on, it's your civic duty to NOT reproduce.
Things I enjoy:
Most things, and Tea.
"There is one race for whom Psychoanalysis is useless."- In reference to Irish people
"Doom!" - Gir from Invader Zim
"I believe that all things exist." - anon
"Women are scary." - Ted
"Silence is Golde...oh..." - Said loudly in a quiet theater when the 'silence is golden' frame came up.
"I'd rather die, my sword in hand, then surrender to you punks!" - Me in a dream
"Karma has in impeccable sense of timing, and a dear love of irony." - anon
Unsafe External Link