Author has written 25 stories for Twilight.
Welcome to Secrets & Lies: A Twilight fanfic contest!
Authors and their Entries
Fear and Shame
He Sent Me to Heaven After Six Months of Hell
A Different Kind of Happy
Living a Lie
Long Island Liar
All that Glitters
It Takes a Village
Big Little Lies
For King or Country
In the Light
This Week with Edward Masen
Children of a Lesser God
Tell Me Your Secrets
It’s a Cherry Pie Kind of Day
Judge Elise de Sallier--Cracking Cullen by Mylissa
Judge Vagabonda--It's a Cherry Pie Kind of Day by MujerN
Judge GingerandGreen--Tell Me Your Secrets by Sriffn
Judge Midnight Cougar--Living A Lie by Sunshine1220
Judge NoleBucgrl--Living A Lie by Sunshine1220
Validator Cared Cullen's Pick --Descent by Shouldbecleaning
Validator/Host Archy12 Pick--Conspiracy Theory by cupcakeriot
Host PaTrizia88 Pick--Fear and Shame by HoneymoonEdward
Host Lotus Wright Pick--Fear and Shame by HoneymoonEdward
Banner Artist Mina Rivera Pick--Conspiracy Theory by cupcakeriot aka
The Crypt Keeper Award--Living A Lie by Sunshine1220
Golden Pretzel Award--Tantamount by OhGeeFantasy
Snow Flake Award--It Takes A Village by Jemster23
The Rib Tickler Award--Fear and Shame by HoneymoonEdward
The Poison Apple Award for the most vicious lie--Living a Lie by Sunshine1220
Honorable Mention for well written, most diverse subject for TANTAMOUNT by OhGeeFantasy
Honorable Mention for well written, most original plot and rare genre for CHILDREN OF A LESSER GOD by BlazeEOS0204
Everybody has secrets. From kings and queens to your next-door neighbour, from presidents and prime ministers to your best friend, from celebrities and scientists to the barista who hands you your morning cup of coffee with a smile—they have known something in life they cannot disclose. It may be a personal secret, a skeleton in the family cupboard or something that will shatter the lives of millions of people. On the other hand, not every secret is painful or explosive, it can be silly or even downright ridiculous!
The same is true of lies, usually hand in hand with secrets. Lies can be innocent, or mean, or even scary. They can make a person happy or hurt them, brighten someone’s day or break their heart. Open your mind to possibilities, my friends, and let your imagination soar! Is your Bella an undercover agent? Is your Edward in WitSec? Is your Emmett a teacher in love with his student? Maybe your Rosalie is a queen trying to seduce a king to protect her kingdom? Is your Alice a witch in today’s times or your Jasper a fugitive in the wild west with a price on his head? There is no limit to possibilities, so sharpen your writing tools and begin!
We will be posting lots of inspirations and prompts on our Facebook page. Choose one of them or create your own complexity. We will be waiting for your stories!
SECRET KEEPER: Kimmie45
SUBMISSION DATES: March 26 - April 26
VOTING DATES: April 29 - May 13
ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS: May 18 changed to May 20:
Due to unforeseen circumstances the contest team will need an extra day to prepare the results and banners for the publication. Results will be posted Sunday May 20th 12:00 Noon Middle European Time/ 6 am EST US time/4 am GMT US.
Please bear with us! We're all working and/or studying women, some with kids, some with more than 1 or 2 jobs. Life happens and the best laid plans can be exposed to disruptions. Thank you for all your patience.
Your S&L Contest Team
SNOWFLAKE AWARD - most original lie told with the best intention
1st, 2nd, 3rd Place JUDGES' VOTES
1st, 2nd, 3rd Place PUBLIC VOTES
CONTEST TEAM'S FAVORITE PICKS
FIRST TIME WRITER AWARD
- All pairings welcome, canon, non-canon, F/M, M/M, F/F, F/M/M, etcetera.
- All genres welcome.
- Word limit: 3,000 - 15,000
- Beta'd stories only
- Max one submission & one collaboration per author allowed.
- Entries may be continued after the contest, but it should work as a stand-alone one-shot story for the contest!
- All entries must be anonymous, so don't go blabbing about your own entry to anyone, in any way. Please also don't promote one single story, but we'd be very happy if you do some PR work for our contest as a whole!
- Content limitations: your work will not be accepted if it a) contains incest, bestiality, pedophilia, rape, etc. b) isn't beta'd. c) doesn't fit the theme. d) isn't an original work. e) isn't a stand-alone story (you're free to expand after the contest ends but it needs a beginning and an end for the sake of the contest).
-All entries must be either in a Word Doc or Google Doc. Do Not paste in the contest email
Please submit beta'd entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- Subject/Email Header: Secrets and Lies Contest Entry
- Beta: (will be removed before posting)
- Facebook name and/or Twitter handle: (to tag you when winners are announced)
- Pen name: (will be removed before posting)
- Word Count:
- DISCLAIMER: The author does not own any publicly recognizable entities herein. No copyright infringement is
Also join our Facebook page for updates, announcements and inspirations!