Author has written 3 stories for Sanctuary, Stargate: Atlantis, and CSI: New York.
- various...if it's slash/femslash, I probably ship it
- Claim (Henry/Will, Sanctuary)
- Don't Look Back (Mac/Adam, CSINY)
- What It Means To Be Atlantian (McKay/Sheppard, Stargate Atlantis) INDEFINITELY
Sayings, Phrases, and Mottos I've Picked Up Over The Years:
- Oh, whoopty-fucking-whee-ha...
- He who hesitates is a damned fool.
- I write because I live in fear of running out of things to read.
- I used to have a handle on life, but it broke off.
- I live on the corner of Kiss My Ass Avenue and No Friggin' Way.
- Earth first, we'll screw up the other planets later.
- Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
- Save a tree, wipe your ass with an owl.
- They call it PMS because 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken.
- Do not meddle in the affairs of slashers, for you are cute and go well with other men.
- Sorry I couldn't make it to church--I was busy practicing witchcraft.
- Never knock on Death's door... ring the bell and run away... he hates that.
- Warning: Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
- It's tourist season, so why can't I shoot them?
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- This is not something to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown, with great force.
- I refuse to engage in an intellectual battle with an unarmed man.
- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
- Join The Army. Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.
- Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
- There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
- Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Unsafe External Link