Author has written 22 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, Vampire Knight, Catcher in the Rye, Crucible, One Piece, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Avengers.
I am currently writing a novel. The title of the novel is Lunaren. It is going to be a trilogy.
The first book is titled Lunaren
The second book is titled Aeon
The third book is titled Heracles
brief Summary of the book:
Haracles leaves his cozy home life to sail the seas. 5 years later, he returns to his home town to discover his lover, Lulu, gone. No one knows where he is; the only clue leads back to sea. Haracles, in a desperate attempt to reunite with his love, sets back out to sea in search of him. Will it all go well? Or is it too late? Contains Homosexuality. You will be able to buy it on Amazon or Lulu.com once it is published.
I will notify you all once it is published.
I just stood there, a sick taste in my mouth. I willed myself to calm down as I tried to piece together what happened. "Did he… run away?" I asked. Aeon shook his head. "Then what-"
"There were signs of forced entry."
I gasped quietly. "You don't mean…." Aeon nodded.
"He was kidnapped."
I hope you will buy it! ^_^
um. well i'm not good at these things but i'll try. I'm 17 with short brown hair and chocolate colored eyes. I love harry Potter, Twilight, and Anime and yaoi. I am half Japanese, Half American; I am fluent in both languages. My hobbys are reading and writing. and I HATE PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE PEOPLE JUST BEECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT!!
I think that's it. well. yeah. um.
P.S. I am also completly random.
love is like a leaf; it comes in all shapes and sizes.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support gay marriage!
HOMOSEXUAL INDIVIDUALS ARE PEOPLE TOO, NO DIFFERENT FROM YOU ASIDE FROM THE GENDER THEY'RE ATTRACTED TO.
My Top Ten Favorite Harry Potter Characters
1. Have you read a five/ten fic before?
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
9. Is there a such thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine slash?
13. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you chose?
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a Weasley Twin Worshipper, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have spent a long time wishing that Hogwarts was actually a place, copy this onto your profile!
If you think the guy who plays Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) is cute, copy this onto your profile!
If the guy who plays Eragon is cute then copy this onto your profile!
If you think that Voldermort is NOT cute copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like Sirius Black copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've bookmarked about ten billion fanfiction stories, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that Harry Potter is the best thing to happen to the universe, and get annoyed beyond all reason at someone who disagrees, copy and paste this into your profile
If you get all excited when you hear someone say Harry Potter or anyone from Harry Potter copy and paste this into your profile.
If your view on Harry Potter is that there are much worse things you could be addicted to, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
If you solemly swear you are up to no good copy and paste this into your profile
If you feel the need to howl at the moon, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this in your profile. --Remus!
If you miss Sirius very much copy and past this into your profile
If you are extremely obsessed with british boys, and their accents, copy this to your profile.
If you are a known and registered stalker of Edward Anthony Mason/Cullen, copy this to your profile.
If you love Gaspard Ulliel, and think he should play Edward in Twilight, copy this to your profile.
I AM IN SIRIUS DENIAL! SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD! AND I WILL NOT LET YOU SAY OTHERWISE! If you too are in Sirius denial then copy and paste this into your profile. Because Denial is not just a river in Egypt!
You know when you are obsessed with H.p when:Almost all the fan fics you read is about the books! When you quote a line from Harry Potter whenever your school librarian walks past. When you write a story during prep to amuse your friends about them all going to Hogwarts. When you find the theme tune stuck in your head throughout the day (especially during maths exams!) When you tell your friends regularly why it would be cool to be a wizard. When you nickname your school, -- school of Witchcraft and Wizardy.
When you interrupt your Latin lesson with things like: Patron means protector? That makes sense after all-EXPECTO PATRONEM! When, during your H.P film fest you declare you think you look like Daniel Radcliffe in the 4th film. When you watch the Borrowers just because it's got Malfoy in it getting stuck in poop. When you re-read the books whenever you get bored.
And finally, when you can't watch the films without pointing out the things they missed out/the things they definitely should have put in because it doesn't make any sense without them/the things that they've got wrong e.g during Order of the Phoenix in the Hall of Prophecy scene Harry uses the curse Sectum Sempra against one of the Death Eater's, when he doesn't learn that curse till the half-blood prince and even then it is a very dark curse that slashes people open and has them bleed everywhere. The Death Eater in the film does not bleed!! Check. Your. Wizarding. Facts. Mr. Director!
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (once a key actually fell off!)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it. :
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I like to photoshop. Any suggestions?
Unsafe External Link