Author has written 31 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Gundam Wing/AC, Miles Vorkosigan, Last Unicorn, Labyrinth, Valkyrie Profile, Thoroughbred, Skip Beat!, and Sailor Moon.
Yes, it has been a while since I've updated anything, hasn't it? I am sorry. I won't go into details, but I have had a very rough time of it, these last couple of years. RL has been kicking me up and down the street, and that rather killed my creative ability, energy, and focus for writing.
However! Things are getting better. I'm acknowledging and celebrating this fact by post a little one-shot Labby fic, and getting back to work on my on-going fics. Please keep an eye out for new chapters, and thanks for your patience. : )
I'm considering re-writing The Light Aboveground, now that I have had time away from that fic's writer's block. I do have an entirely new Labby fic that is complete and I'm finalizing the editing on; I will post it as soon as it's undergone a final review.
Skip Beat one-shot companion to Not Love and Yashiro Saved The Day in progress, as well as a part 2 to Memories, and an entirely new fic.
As for my other fics, they will be updated, I swear, I'm just not as focused on them at the moment.
I can't tell you how nice it is to see people favoriting or following a story. I can say that I'd really like some reviews that tell me why people did so. I won't hold a fic hostage for reviews or whine about them each chapter; I hate it when authors do so. But please do drop me a line or two, k? WHY SHOULD YOU? Well, aside from the fact it's helpful and I find it personally thrilling to receive them, I often check out the PROFILES of the PEOPLE WHO REVIEW. I have found several authors and stories I have come to love that way. It's basically self-advertisement while at the same time giving me some feedback. Even "that was great!" is better than nothing. Winter is coming up in my part of the world; please help warm my little author-heart.
Please be aware:
1) I am notoriously slow at updating my own fics. So if you like them, be prepared to be patient.
2) I often leave lengthy reviews on the fics of others that I read--this can be seen as either a good thing or nit-picky, but I never try to flame. I enjoy receiving detailed reviews myself, as well.
3) I DO NOT respond well to flames left on my fics. Or reviews pointing out a typo but nothing else. That is not a review, and it's almost completely useless to authors.
4) I have no beta and sometimes post w/o double-checking for errors/typos if my computer is having a fit and threatening to die on me, b/c I'm afraid I'll lose everything (again).
5) I probably WILL NOT BE DOING LEMONS. I don't mean my fics won't allude to sex, or have sensuality in them. But I don't feel comfortable in doing full-on lemon scenes. It's just not in me; I've tried.
6) May have minor swearing, but no f-bombs or g-d*mnit's. Those two words personally really bother me. I won't bash anyone for using them sparingly in their fics for the sake of realism, but I don't use them.
FREE PLOT-BUNNY FOR TWILIGHT (TEAM JACOB):
Inspired by yt vid: bella and jacob - what hurts the most by kavitha