Author has written 29 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Gundam Wing/AC, Miles Vorkosigan, Last Unicorn, Labyrinth, Valkyrie Profile, Thoroughbred, Skip Beat!, and Sailor Moon.
Random Facts About Me For Those Who Are Curious:
1) I literally can't hear people talking to me when I'm reading--I get that focused on books.
2) I like to listen to foreign music so I can enjoy the beat without being distracted by potentially crappy lyrics.
3) I'm a very friendly introvert.
4) I can watch medical dramas and see people being cut into but can't stand the thought of a needle in my arm.
5) I have a naturally grumpy resting expression.
6) I take my faith--Christianity--very seriously, but can't stand it when people use religion as an excuse to mistreat people. (That's not what Jesus would do.)
7) I like orange juice but not oranges, and raspberry jam but not berries themselves.
8) I have thought about how I get lost in my thoughts--and gotten lost in my thoughts.
9) I power-walk instinctively, because I am very short and always in a hurry.
10) I am super-paranoid about giving out personal information but still enjoy making online friends.
WARNING: 1) I am notoriously slow at updating my own fics. So if you like them, be prepared to be patient. 2) I often leave lengthy reviews on the fics of others that I read--this can be seen as either a good thing or nit-picky, but I never try to flame. 3) I DO NOT respond well to flames left on my fics. Or useless reviews pointing out that I missed a typo but otherwise saying nothing about my story, style, characters, etc. That is not a review. That is being a jerk in written form while contributing nothing towards my growth as a writer. So don't do it. 4) I have no beta and sometimes post w/o double-checking for errors/typos if my computer is having a fit and threatening to die on me, b/c I'm afraid I'll lose everything (again). Forgive typos, please
Please review the fics you read/fave/set on alert! Even if you're telling me what I'm doing wrong (though be nice about it), I'd like people who read my fics to review. It's helpful and encouraging. "Please more!" or "it's great" is even better than nothing at all. WHY SHOULD YOU? Well, aside from the fact it's helpful and I find it personally thrilling to receive them, I often check out the PROFILES of the PEOPLE WHO REVIEW. I have found several authors and stories I have come to love that way. It's basically self-advertisement while at the same time giving me some feedback.
Unsafe External Link