Author has written 23 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Harlem Beat, Inuyasha, Final Fantasy VII, Basilisk, X-overs, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, and Peter Pan.
Kalimat adalah rangkaian pikiranmu dan hatimu. Kalimat adalah simfoni tak bernada. Merangkai kalimat bagaikan menahtakan berlian di mahkota. Kau teliti setiap susunannya, spektrumnya, tidak ada yang kau lewatkan sampai akhirnya kau temukan komposisi yang paling menawan. Curilah mahkota itu, wahai pencuri, karena kamu tidak mampu membuatnya #gerakan anti pirasi sisterhood
UPDATES : Hey, nice to meet all of you. Again. It has been a long time, i took a very long hiatus and i know how irresponsible my decision was. I feel terribly sorry but cannot help it, because RL is something we ought to taken care of before we go nuts and crazy, something like fangirling
Many things has happened while i was away. I appreciate every emails and reviews which encourage me to make a come back and still waiting for update. I truly, humbly apologize for i may have made some of special and dear readers to wait-still. Now, when i have the momentum for a come back, i want to use it wisely. Many things i have to sort and catch up so i can't promise to make regular update yet, but i shall try my best to update what i have left before.
SOMETHING I HOPE FOR GOOD : What i want to say here is something we better put careful attention on. Plagiarism isn't something we can prevent, but we still can control it. Why am i talking about plagiarism anyway?
In short, it's something i have experienced and some of my dear fellow authors did. The parameter of plagiarism is wider and broader than every of us ever think about. Pick line(s), put it somewhere un-suspiciously on one's work, doesn't give proper credit IS already called plagiarism. While hard it is to accuse plagiarism of line(s) rather than concept(s), in other hand it's easier to spot plagiarism of line(s) on. Concept(s) or plot(s) is something exist on author's surrealist world (or we just said it mind), nonetheless sentence(s) is solid projection of mind; its structure, composition, and choice of diction very determined by one's writing style; whom each author has their own uniqueness, and some already very prominent. So i don't really buy there would be a really exact same sentence(s). It must rather one ever read it before or yeah just copy paste it. And it feels completely anguish to find someone use your sentences that you gave all of your mind on it to make it special, to make it conceive your personal touch, without even has a thought to put proper credit.
This vicious-kind of thing won't happen if each of us still have an honesty. No, one cannot go patrolling all over FFN just to securing one's written fics, so honest to ourselves is a must trait. It's not something embarrassing to put a disclaimer, give the credit to who it belong. We are family here, family doesn't steal from their own part, rather, we love to share as long it needed and ask for. We love this community and we want it as comfortable as it can be to freely unleash our imagination without nightmarish stalk or mug.
So let's hand in hand retain the plagiarism plagued our writing nation :)
Apparent works :
- Ancient Promise. Pairing : CloudxTifa.(HIATUS, i'm sorry, i have to take back this story for revision)
- Eed Bruidegom. Pairing : SawamuraxRui.(HIATUS, same with Ancient Promise. Need construction here and there)
- Peter Pan Story. No pairing, i guess, since the characters still in their young age. Basically it tells 'bout little 'someone' in his early life, how he start to persuing his true identity till he become a complete human being. It will be a trilogy.
- No one Taught Him to Fly-The first part-has been released and will reach the end in no time ( one chapter to go! ).
- World Outside His Window-The second part also the sequels-already in desk, but not finished yet. Still have some twisted mind in it...
- Third part, end of trilogy...still in my slumber...
- Tie Break. Dedicated to Seigaku's team. For my deepest love, Ryouma Echizen. for whom take my breath away, Tezuka. for who looks so delicate, yet so strong and absurb, Teddy Bear Fuji. for who restless taking care of his teammate like a mother, Oishi. for a loyal and enthusiastic comrade, Momoshiro. for a cute bright attitude and uniquely attractive , Eiji. for a strong and kind hearted man as Kawamura. and for determined guy and hisses all the way along TeniPuri, Kaido. And off course, for YOU.
- Seven is Enough. Very AU, and can contain extremely OOC. Challenge Seven Deadly Sins from Infantrum. Won't be long. Story based on L or Raito POV about their struggle to achive their goal even they have to commit sins without realizing it. I must say it has gloomy and angst surrounding. (on going)
- Our Now. (fandom Death Note). AU, crack, drabble. This is suppose to be humour drabbles. Hope all of you can enjoy it.
Thats all i can tell, maybe sometimes i will add it or erase some of the text _ Hope you all can enjoy my style in fanfic even so i'm not going to kick everyone who give critics to make me more improving myself. And i hope we all can be friend 0. Don't forget to go to the dialogs box on the bottom after you read the fanfic! I will very happy when you give me reviews.
By : Halfmoon-Smile
Update : January,10th 2010.
Unsafe External Link