Author has written 15 stories for Pushing Daisies, StarTrek: The Original Series, Red Riding Hood, 2011, Tron, Twin Peaks, Desperate Housewives, James Bond, Misc. Movies, Devil's Carnival, Dark Shadows, and Dark Shadows.
Well, hello. My name is Amanda. Sometimes I write stuff and sometimes that stuff gets posted here. You should expect short bites of sometimes sad and sometimes happy fanfiction moments.
Notes: I'm sorry for not finishing my Modern Family story, but I just sort of fell out of love with the show. I haven't seen it in almost as long ago as I posted that story. I am also posting more and more of my fic on AO3, and less of it here. My AO3 has the same username, so check me out on that site if you want.
Some of my favorite topics to write about:
1. Twin Peaks (Dale Cooper/Audrey Horne are always playing around in my brain)
2. Pushing Daises (All of these characters mess around in my brain, but none as much as Olive Snook and Alfredo Aldarisio)
3. James Bond (I was never a huge Bond fan until Casino Royale, but I have boats full of feels for those two. I grew up with the classic films and I still enjoy them, but I never felt this much for any of those)
4. Inglourious Basterds (I don't really write for this anymore, but I will always love it, especially since it is what brought me back into writing little bits of fanfiction whilst riding the bus home during my senior year of high school.)
5. TRON (I have not watched or touched TRON in quite some time, but Quorra will always have a part of my heart with her adorableness and inquisitive spirit)
6. Raiders of the Lost Ark (I muchly want to write more Marion Ravenwood centered fic. I shall make this a goal for the summer. She always pops into my head, but I never seem to get it down on paper)
7. WHATEVER MAKES ME EMOTIONAL AND TICKLES MY FANCY AT THE MOMENT. Some days I might get inspired by classic plays while others I might get inspired by terrible action movies or movies other, less crazy, people want to forget they have had the (dis)pleasure to watch.
Sometimes if my fanfiction bits I write were written in a moment of rage or when I am too emotional to function, they get left scrawled in notebooks, for only me to visit when I feel those ways again. Lately, I only have one Dale/Audrey fic that is like this. I might post it at some point, if I reread it and it isn't quite so sad and terribly written(and stained with tears)
Well, bye for now. I hope you enjoyed what you read here, but I hope you enjoy what you read down at the bottom of this page even more.
|Focus:||Movies Star Trek: 2009|