Author has written 7 stories for Beyblade, Naruto, Wicked, and Black Magician Trilogy.
Languages: German, English, (French, Latin)
To be honest, rereading some of the things I wrote several years ago makes me wince. It's not that they are that bad; at least grammar and sentence structure are fine, but reading those old stories again embarrasses me somehow. I suppose it's like reliving an embarrassing childhood memory...
I don't write much anymore, mostly just little snippets and sentences here and there, certainly nothing worth publishing. University keeps me incredibly busy for most of the year and when I want to relax, reading is far better at helping me calm down than writing is. So it's rather unlikely that I will be publishing anything on this site again, but who knows? Never say never...
My opinion on pairings/fanfiction styles:
1) I'm...impartial to Yaoi/Shounen-Ai/Slash. I'm generally not going to look for those pairings, though I have read several well-written stories. As long as everything is mostly in-character...
2) Whether we're talking about M/M, M/F, F/F or whatever else you can think of, there are some pairings I like, some I tolerate and some I cannot stand. If I don't like something, I avoid it, stay quiet and let everybody else ship whatever they want.
3) I really think there should be more friendship stories .
4) I don't like Mary/Gary-Sues, and try my best not to write any. I also avoid stories with self-inserts.
5) Slight OOCness is all right, I guess, as long as it's well written/has an explanation (AUs etc.)