Author has written 25 stories for Final Fantasy VII, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XII, Saiyuki, and Tales of Vesperia.
Let no one say that Snake does not update her profile. The fact that she only updates her profile every eight months is beside the point.
Link to my FictionPress account-- http://www.fictionpress.com/u/564471/
Link to my original slash story--http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2410523/1/
You all should go read and review.
Oh, and I have an LJ accout, so if anyone wants to be my friend, go ahead--just drop me a comment and tell me who you are/where you know me from. I almost always friend back, I just like to know who is who. Just click on my homepage link to find the journal.
P.S. There's some fanfics on there too dirty for ff.net. ;)
1. Full Name: Rayne Adams.
2. Nicknames: Ai, Snake
3. Birthday: March 12
4. Place Of Birth: North America
5. Zodiac Sign: Pisces
6. Male Or Female: Female. At least in this reincarnation
I am convinced I was a man in my previous life, however. Go figure.
7. School: None, currently, and thank Buddah for that
8. Occupation: Author, photographer, barista (which means I make coffee professionally)
9. Residence: One word. Suburbia.
10. MSN Screen Name: My yahoo name is snakeinthegrass136
12. Hair Colour: Black
13. Hair Length: Long in the front, short in the back
14. Eye Colour: Very dark brown
15. Weight: Like I'd tell you guys
16. Height: 5' 10''
17. Braces?: Not anymore
18. Glasses?: Yep. Glasses are sexy.
19. Piercings: Ears a couple of times
20. Tattoos: Not yet
21. Righty Or Lefty: Righty
22. First Best Friend: Val
23. First Award: Who remembers this anyway?
24. First Sport: Soccor. What a nightmare.
25. First Pet: A cat named Nanny
26. First Real Vacation: No idea
27. First Concert: My Chemical Romance. My friend had an extra ticket. Take that, Indie music snobs.
28. First Love: Never had one.
29. Movie: The Princess Bride, or Donnie Darko
30. TV Show: The X-Files. Mulder is sexy.
31. Color: Blue and silver
32. Rapper: I don't really have one. Hate rap, mostly.
33. Band/Artist: Lots. The Police, probably.
34. Song Right Now: Right now...Amelia, by Joni Mitchell.
35. Friends: Val, Damon, Bev, and Coral.
37. Sport: Tae Kwon Do. Hell yes, it's a sport.
38. Restuarant: A mexican place downtwon.
39. Clothing Brand: Nothing you can find in a chainstore.
41. School Subject: English or Philosophy.
42. Animal: Leopard. I like Giraffes too. They're just so odd. I mean, how does evolution come up with something like that? And if the world was created by a god, how did he come up with it? "Hmm...I think today I'll create something with a ridiculously long neck..."
43. Book/Author: Tithe, by Holly Black. Read it. Now.
44. Magazine: Vanity Fair. The photographer in me likes to look at the adds.
45. Shoes: My favourite shoes? Uh...I have like three pairs...my crappy flip-flops?
46. Feeling: A little bit boed.
47. Single Or Taken: Single
48. In love: Not by a longshot
49. Eating: Nothing
50. Drinking: Coffee!!
51. Typing: Uh, this?
52. Online?: Yesh
53. Listening To: Panic at the Disco
54. Thinking About: Sex. Well, you asked.
55. Wanting To: Punch the guy mowing the lawn outside.
56. Watching: The computer screen?
57. Wearing: sweatshirt. skirt.
58. Want Kids?: Fuck no
59. Want To Get Married?: See previous answer.
60. Careers In Mind: Author. I want to own my own coffee shop one day
61. Where Do You Want To Live: Wonderland
62. Car: Don't want a car. I want a burro.
Unsafe External Link