Author has written 1 story for Yu-Gi-Oh.
Angel Kellar's Profile
*Note: Since i've matured... blah blah... haha... i've changed several things on my profile including my name. my name used to be Adhiana, so don't get confused, okay?
Gender Identity: Male
Harry Potter series
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment(and the rest of the series)
A Child Called 'It'(and the Lost Boy)
Peoples stories on fanfiction
The W.I.T.C.H Series
All books :D
Favorite Anime Manga:
Hikaru No Go
What i like in stories:
Let's make it easy... EVERYTHING!!! haha. Ok, i'll be more specific. i like...
Sev as Harry's dad
Sirius; Remus; etc. as Harry's dad
Fics where Harry is adopted by Sev, Sirius, Remus, Malfoy's, etc.
Fics with any variation of Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Dumbledor, Gryffindor!bashing
Fics where everyone is good :D
Fics where Voldemort is good and the "Light Side" is bad
Fics where Voldemort is bad and the "Light Side" really is good
Draco/Harry pairing is my absolute favorite!!!
Abuse fics for Harry Potter
AU Non-magic fics (sometimes)
Harry Potter/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover
Fics that include bonding of any kind
Fics that include torture, blood, gore, hate, etc.
Fics where everyone betrays Harry and then he saves all their sorry butts and they try to make it up to him
Emo, depressed, cutting, gothic!Harry
Fics of Yu-Gi-Oh characters in Ancient Egypt
Abuse fics for Yu-Gi-Oh
Like i said... Everything. :)
Any version of Crabbe/Goyle/Millicent
So, i'm a horrible, horrible author who started a fic and just never finished it... Wow... i sound like a lot of other people who write stories as such, i will probably take it down (when i'm not being lazy) and if i do i may rewrite it, or i may write another one. Who knows! Anything's up for grabs at this point. :D "Don't hate the player, hate the game!" Woohoo! _
In the mean time... If you like what i like, check out all the stories i've read on here. i've also read great stories from:
Or you can check out the rest of my profile. :)
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1.) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2.) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3.) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their own pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4.) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5.) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6.) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7.) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8.) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we only have one religion in America.
9.) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10.) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio Charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMG" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class sky-clad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasley twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the voice of God.
51.)I will not tell the first years that Professor McGonagall is the voice of God.
52.)I will not fill a Slytherin's bed with snakes and tell them that the ghost of Salazar Slytherin is after them. No matter how much of a douch they are.
53.)I will not write 'Hufflepuffs are wimps' on the walls with magical ink that does not come off.
54.)I will not get Snape's hopes up by covering his Dark Mark and throwing a party for him only to destroy his hopes by letting him take a bath.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it:
1)I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
2)I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
3)I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
4)We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
5)I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
6)I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
7)I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
8)I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
9)We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
10)I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
11)I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
12)I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
13)I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
14)I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
15)I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
16)I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
17)I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
18)I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
19)I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
20)I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male