Author has written 6 stories for Inuyasha, and Naruto.
Pen Name: Sayuri-chan 16
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
User ID: 1046441
If you want to see pics of my OC Sayuri (or any other anime characters I've attempted todraw) I have a DeviantArt profile with Sketches.
My name is Samantha and here's my profile:
(Im just gonna use this 100 question e-mail I filled out as a profile)
1.FULL NAME: Samantha
2. NICKNAMES: Sam, Sammy, Sambo, Samina, Sambuki, Chopstix, no eyebrows (two of my immature guy friends…they should just call me garra. It’s shorter and less annoying), and china girl.
3. BIRTHDAY: June 12 (I always say I’m an early fathers day gift.)
4. PLACE OF BIRTH: Jacksonville, FL.
5. ZODIAC SIGN: Snake (Chinese.) and Gemini (astrology)
6. MALE OR FEMALE: female
7. GRADE: College….
8. SCHOOL: I graduated from Seffner Christian Academy
9. OCCUPATION: Full- time College student (but I am looking for a job)
10.RESIDENCE: For now, Tampa Fl.
11.MSN SCREEN NAME:? (Like messenger? Sam)
12. HAIR COLOUR: Black. Plain and simple.
13. HAIR LENGTH: Mid back.
14. EYE COLOUR: Blue
15. SKIN COLOUR: Tan, not super tan but I defiantly don’t look white.
16. HEIGHT: 5' 2-5’3. I’m short….
17. BRACES?: Thank God I’m over with those (My freshman picture sucked)
18. GLASSES?: Used to, (along with the braces. I looked like such a dork.) I now have contacts
19. PIERCINGS: one on each ear. I don’t plan on piercing anywhere else.
20. TATTOOS: No and I doubt I’ll ever get one. (I’m afraid that when I get old it will look all saggy and wrinkly)
21. RIGHTY OR LEFTY: Depends on what I’m doing.
22. FIRST BEST FRIEND: Mekiah and she still is my best friend.
23. FIRST AWARD: Umm….. In 2nd grade, reading award
24. FIRST SPORT: Dose martial arts count?
25. FIRST PET: Cat.
26. FIRST REAL Vacation: Curise of 2004
27. FIRST CONCERT: Some crappy country music concert where everyone cried….
28. FIRST LOVE: Ummm….cant remember
29. MOVIES: It would have to be a tie between ‘Pride and Prejudice’ and 'Anchors Away'.
30. TV PROGRAMME: Well my favorite is ‘Sex and The City’ (sorry anime)
31. COLOUR: Green but I wear black and blue the most.
32. RAPPER: Not a fan of rap but I do like that funny song by sir-mix-a lot…. ‘Baby Got Back’
33. BAND: The ones on my iPod (there are too many to name)
34. SONG YOU’RE LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW: ‘Young at Heart’ by Frank Sinatra, my favorite singer.
35. BEST FRIENDS: Mekiah and Richie
36. SWEET: ? Sour patch watermelon
37. SPORT TO PLAY: I don’t like sports….at all
38. RESTAURANT: I don’t go out to eat much. I cook at my house
39. FAVOURITE BRAND: Of what?
40. STORE: Hot Topic because they have hello kitty there.
41. SCHOOL SUBJECT: At this moment, World Humanities
42. ANIMAL: Cheetah.
43. BOOK: Too many to count. The one I’m reading now is called 'Belle de Jour' .
44. MAGAZINE: Cosmopolitan
45. SHOES: Heels
46. FEELING: Tired...its late
47. SINGLE OR TAKEN: sigh Single…..
48. HAVE A CRUSH?: All the good ones are either gay, taken, or fictional. But yes I used to. There was this guy who used to go to my martial arts. My sis and I used to call him “Surfer Dude” because he had the pretty surfer hair (and a nice ass)
49. EATING: A rice cake
50. DRINKING: Hello Kitty mango juice
51. TYPING: Isn’t that kinda redundant?
52. ONLINE: I don’t know….am I? sarcasm heavily implied
53. LISTENING TO: Wait, didn’t you already ask this?
54. THINKING ABOUT: What Im gonna cook for dinner tomorrow
55. WANTING TO: Id rather not say…..(Im such a perv X3 )
56. WATCHING: Ninja Nonsense
57. WEARING: My martial arts gee, bra, and undies.
58. WANT KIDS?: no….And if I ever do (which I highly doubt I ever will) I’m adopting 1 (I watched the National geographic on china when I was 13 and I promised if I ever wanted a child I would adopt one of the little girls from there.)
59. WANT TO GET MARRIED?: Not really, I could care less for marriage
60. CAREERS IN MIND?: OBGYN, Anthropologist, or Government intelligence (kinda like what my dad does…I think?)
61. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?: Don’t care. I love to travel a lot.
62. CAR: Um, One that works? (I really don’t know the different kinds or care to know) I already have one now.
WHICH IS BEST WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?_
63. HAIR COLOUR: Black, maybe dark blonde. I’m not that picky.
64. HAIR LENGTH: Depends on the hair color. Either to the ear or long.
65. EYE COLOUR: Light Blue or dark green.
66. MEASUREMENTS: Well He’s obviously going to be taller than me (unless he’s a midget) and a little muscular. Not bulky but defined or toned.
67. CUTE OR SEXY?: Either or. I’ve dated both.
68. LIPS OR EYES?: Defiantly eyes, the eyes are my favorite trait in a guy (besides the abs).
69. HUGS OR KISSES: Depends on who’s giving them to you. If it’s a hott guy or a guy I like then both. If it’s a cousin or friend then just a hug
70. SHORT OR TALL: See measurements. (At 5’2 he’s going to be the taller one)
71. EASYGOING OR SERIOUS: Easy going, I like to goof off and I’m random.
72. ROMANTIC OR SPONTANEOUS: Both. I’ve met guys who were romantically spontaneous. Their really fun to hang out with.
73. FATTY OR SKINNY?: Skinny, defiantly. A large guy would squish me if we were…. Ahem, never mind.
74. SENSITIVE OR LOUD?: Either or. I could care less.
75. HOOK-UP OR RELATIONSHIP: See above answer.
76. SWEET OR CARING?: Aren’t they the same…if not than both.
77. TROUBLE MAKER OR HESTITANT: Hesitant. Its not that fun getting caught…
HAVE YOU EVER..._
78. KISSED A STRANGER: Yes. I was playing truth or dare at a party.
79. HAD ALCOHOL: Yes, on new years.
80. SMOKED: No.
81. RAN AWAY FROM HOME: Yeah but I got up to the part of packing my backpack
82. BROKE A BONE: yes…unfortunalty. My right arm once and my wrist
83. GOT AN X-RAY: Yes, of my back, and my right arm
84. BEEN WITH SOMEONE: Ummm, which type? Physically like sex, no. In a relationship, yes.
85. BROKEN SOMEONE: Emotionally or physically? If so than both.
87. CRIED WHEN SOMEONE DIED: No, unless you count movies than yes.
88. CRIED AT SCHOOL: yes, a few times. I can’t remember why though….
89. FAKED BEING SICK TO GET OUT OF A TEST: maybe ;D
90. CHEATED ON A TEST: Maybe ;D
DO YOU BELIEVE IN..._
89. GOD: yes, I’m a Christian as shown by where I graduated from.
90. MIRACLES: Well if I obviously believe in god...
91. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT: Hell No! (that’s why I don’t watch chick flicks) I believe love takes time and effort.
92. GHOSTS: no
93. ALIENS: Hell no!!
94. SOUL MATES: Maybe
95. HEAVEN: yes, you kinda have to if you believe in God.
96. HELL: yes, if you believe in heaven you kinda have to believe there’s a hell too.
97. ANGELS: Yes
98. KISSING ON THE FIRST DATE: Depends on the guy, usually no.
99. HOROSCOPES: no, their just fun to read.
100. IS THERE SOMEONE YOU WANT BUT KNOW YOU CANT HAVE?: As I said before, all the good men are gay, taken, or fictional. (does matt damian count?)
Favorite Books: (these are just some of my favorites. Im not really big on reading manga but reading is like my fav thing to do)
Belle Du Jour
Memiors of a Geisha
The Diary of Ann Frank
Blood and Chocolate
Pride and Prejudice