Hi! Welcome to my profile.
My favorite movie of all time is Star Wars. That's also my main fandom at the moment--I've pretty much left my first fandom, Avatar, for good. In the Star Wars section, I love reading stories that are really way out there--AU fics. I love stuff like that. That's mostly what you'll see in my favorites list!
1) I recently deleted my first fancic, an Avatar story called "Love is Blind," to be redone and possibly posted again at another time. But probably not...
1) I've written the first chapter to a Star Wars fic and I may continue it if I can come up with some ideas and a more developed plot.
2) I'm also taking over someone else's SW fic, so once I've completed it, it'll be posted. This one will probably be a while though...I'm working on it.
ON HIATUS OR DISCONTINUED:
1) Royal Pain - Another Avatar: the Last Airbender fic. I lost interest in the fandom, put this fic on hiatus and then eventually decided to find someone to adopt it... Fortunately, it has officially been picked up by katinka01 to continue! (Big thanks to her!) Update: I have deleted this story from my profile as well since it had been sitting there since early 2007 with no changes.
~~~Quotes~~~ (Serious, silly, random, whatever!)
1. Don't judge a book by its movie. -? (So true!)
2. John (looking upset): What will people think if they see you out riding that contraption?
Olivia: Oh, probably 'There goes Olivia Walton, riding her bicycle.' -The Waltons
3. "Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer." -David Acfield.
4. "Weather forecast: precipitation in the morning, rain in the afternoon." -Detroit Daily News.
5. "If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight." -George Gobel.
6. Ok, so what's the speed of dark then? -Student when learning about the speed of light.
7. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried. -? (I'm guilty here!)
8. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research. -?
9. When people say, "I’m so tired it's not even funny" or "My head hurts so much it's not even funny", why would it even be funny in the first place? -
10. Why do you have to 'put your two cents in' but it's only a penny for your thoughts? Who's that extra penny going to?
11. Why do people call it an ATM machine, but they know it's really saying Automated Teller Machine Machine?
12. Why is it that when we are humming and then we plug our nose, our humming stops? Do people really hum through their nose, or their mouths?
13. Have you ever thought what life would be like if your name was Anonymous? You'd get credit for everything nobody wanted credit for!
Well, there you have it! Feel free to PM me if you need anything. I am still willing to be a beta reader if anyone is interested. I don't think it'll be up top anymore since I don't have any fics posted, but if anyone happens to read this and is interested, just PM me.
Aeyvi Allen Poe (6)
Anakin T Skywalker (18)
Aria Saralyn (19)
Charlie Hayden (14)
Christy T (109)
Dara Tavar (0)
Disco Shop Girl (29)
E. A. Fleming (3)
Lilac Moon (87)
Madame Naberrie (9)
Marriella Bullet (34)
MJ Mink (69)
Mord-Sith Rahl (33)
Only Hearts (1)
padme's sister (31)
Quill of Molliemon (49)
Shy Snootles (28)
Silver Sky 1138 (11)
Swyn Song (21)
The Cookie Thief (0)
Vader's Fallen Angel (46)
x Rajah x (42)