Author has written 7 stories for .hack/SIGN, Death Note, Batman, and Naruto.
Hey, here is my profile thingy!
Birth date: 10th February, 1992
Resides in: The UK
(I've updated it again - a testament to how capricious I really am.)
Here are some narcissistic little details about myself:
1) I have only 1 friend who I actually talk to off of the internet. Pity me by sending me large sums of money.
2) I'm single, and looking for people with a large sum of money =P (Kidding XD)
3) I have 4 teddy bears. I sleep with only two though (that's right, shrivel up in shame those of you who sleep with more than two teddy bears at the age of seventeen!).
4) I enjoy deconstructing things to see how they work -I don't enjoy the painful realisation that I can't put them back together properly again! XD
5) I rock backwards and forwards when I think. I also bite my finger and sometimes my thumb too when I'm thinking.
6) I like gushy, tragic movies; what can I say? I'm a sucker for emotion.
7) I've read 120 days of Sodom without vomiting. That's gotta count for something.
I read as much as I drink (water, not beer, like it sounds), and I drink as much as I fart - a lot, in other words.
I've read all of the novels you'd like to brag about having read, but don't, because you have retained as much dignity as I lack: 1984, A Clockwork Orange, Animal Farm and When Things Fall Apart to name a few -though Lolita, whilst being incredibly descriptive, was just a bit too slow for me.
I've read practically everything Stephen King has ever written. On the subject of the horror genre, I've also read some of Dean Koontz's writing (I particularly liked The Face).
I have a soft spot for Fantasy -my all time favourite genre below Thriller, Suspense and Detective novels. I really loved the Edge Chronicles -it's one of my favourite series of novels, trumped only by The Lord of The Rings. The Seventh Tower is up there as well -and I enjoyed reading Harry Potter.
I've read tons of comic books -particularly Batman ones. I've even bought Anthologies of the comics and collections of Batman-related short stories (I absolutely loved 'The Further Adventures of The Joker', there are some really great pieces of writing in that). I'm hoping to read The Watchmen, as I've heard nothing but acclaim for it.
I really love Manga and Anime, but I'm relatively ignorant of what they have to offer. I've read the Death Note manga books, and I've seen .Hack//SIGN, read .hack//Legend of the Twilight and I've also read a bit of Tsubasa, but that's it. I'm hoping to delve into the wonderful genre a lot more over time.
I don't watch much TV -if I do I'll probably only be watching a documentary or the X Factor (what can I say? I love music). I do, however, use the laptop a lot -mainly to write and browse Wikipedia.
I'm a vegan, and a raw foodist on top of that. I literally only eat fruit -I don't even have muesli, or tofu (the ultimate vegetarian/vegan food item). I also never wash my super-long, super-messy hair, because I think it looks better with the grease. But I shave -I hate having facial hair and even body hair; though that's just me personally, I have nothing against other people's body hair.
I LOVE DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!
Ahem. Moving on.
I've been learning at home since the age of 11 since there were no spaces left in any of the Secondary (Senior, Middle, High) schools I applied for. At first my mum taught me, but after a year I found it too stifling and asked her if I could learn by myself instead -she agreed, and that's what I've been doing ever since!
The nickname Insanitoon was originally used on BlameThePixel, a Worms World Party website and forum which I used to troll to high heaven (I was only eleven years old =P) by posting things in a topic called the 'Never Ending Story' such as 'Then the slug exploded and its (... bowel contents, to use a euphemism) flew into the food. (Name) shoveled the newly fertilised food into his mouth. Then a whale came and...' I did this so much that they actually ended the never-ending story and then locked it.
I was soon banned, and then voted the favourite member of BlameThePixel (as a joke, of course XD).
So, why am I using the name here? I'm not sure; I was in a very impulsive mood three years ago I suspect XD
Anywho, a big shout-out to Forbiddensoul562, who inspired me to start writing again in the first place! =D
Look at what you've let loose upon the world you monster!! XD
Things I now know I can't write:
- Romance. (I must be completely oblivious to have written some 63,000 words worth of romantic fiction before I realised this =P.)
Things I am trying next:
- Humour. (I wish you luck in even beginning to understand my sense of humour! XD).