Author has written 46 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, Encanto, and Umbrella Academy.
[Inspired by this tumblr post: https:///post/184971117987/socknography-the-importance-of-preserving-fan @bettsfic
Find me on ao3: https:///users/pheathers
Find me on tumblr: https:///]
None of my works are abandoned until I say otherwise.
Apparently, all I needed to finally try my hand at writing fanfictions was to read a bunch of very good fanfictions written by amazing authors, then to fall back in love with the original work thanks to them, then to read the ones all about my favorite characters/pairings, and find myself swearing my undying love to them (again) (but also as for the first time sometimes too). Then to get desperate for more, so much so that I opened a blank word page.
And so, here I am.
The lucky fandom I’m talking about is Katekyo Hitman Reborn, but I’m sure my new writing motivation will bleed through other fandoms soon enough. That’s how it works, right?
Hi there, you can call me Hope! I use she/her/hers pronouns. I’m a french black woman, currently at college. English isn't my first language, but I'm trying my best.
I started reading fanfictions in year 9/8th grade, or it's how far I remember myself reading fanfictions anyway, but I might have started sooner. I gave a shot at writing fanfictions around the same period too, but then literally never tried again until now lmao (December 2019), don’t ask me to explain.
The fandoms I’m in tend to be mostly animes/mangas based, but some TV series and books are the exception. Right now I let fanfiction ruin my life, as one do lsdksffp, but it’s an on and off thing, and I often go through periods where I don’t go near fanfiction at all (right about now, I can safely say this isn't one of those, for better or worse lol).
Nice to meet you!
As an author I want to be one who leaves you with happy feelings once you're done reading my stories, who leaves you content, and at the very least hopeful. It's the type of stories I like to read and sometimes need to read, so it's the type of stories I want to write. Except when I'm writing angst lol, obviously, sorry not sorry.
I like to ramble at the end of my chapters too, hopefully you won't mind it. It almost always will be about my writing because I'm the private type of woman (and paranoid when it comes to giving the internet info about me tbh lol), so like, I don't know, give it a try? And doesn't hesitate at all to answer back, I'd love it!
I’ll welcome any transformative work you might want to do based on my stories (and will be very flattered!), just as long as you drop me a link and don't forget to credit me!
(I do however reserve myself the right to remove this permission case by case for reasons I won't necessarily disclose.)
And that’s all for me, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay on my profile!
Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
I come so late in this fandom lmao (when it comes to be active in it anyway), sorry not sorry. KHR is one of the first mangas I’ve ever read, and I still love it dearly to this day.
I always loved Colonnello, but now, after reading really good fanfictions about the Arcobaleno, I love all of them to death. It's a shame there aren't that much fics focused on them, so here I am, being the change I want to see in the world zedsfxcv.
- [ON HIATUS] Five Touch Starved Arcobaleno and One Affectionnate Colonnello (WIP)
A feel good, fluff without plot, no-brainer story about the Arcobaleno.
- The Nuances of a Wrathful Sky (WIP)
How the Varia came to be, and who they are as people.
- Scars like Constellations (WIP)
A story about the Arcobaleno and their scars, and how they bring them together, and how they shaped them, and how they learn to do better by them thanks to each other.
- Even Rome Fell (—and you weren’t much of an Empire at all) (WIP)
In at least eight different parallel worlds, Byakuran learns Kawahira curses the Strongest Seven as a sacrifice second, but first and foremost as the monsters that’d burn it all to ground on a whim if not kept in check.
- i love you (you never say it back, but that’s not the point) (COMPLETE)
About Skull and his immortality, and all the love inside him that doesn’t always lessen the pain.
- i’ll say it to you again, one last time— (COMPLETE)
A darker take on the Future Arc, and the toll it takes on Tsuna.
THE ARCOBALENO AT HOGWARTS (WIP):
In which the Arcobaleno attend Hogwarts at the same time as the Boy Who Lived, and always find themselves at the wrong places in the wrong moments before Harry.
[ON HIATUS] The Arcobaleno and the Treasure’s Hunt (WIP)
Follows the plotlines of Book 1/Movie 1 of Harry Potter.
KHR FLUFFTOBER 2020 (COMPLETE):
A prompt for each day of October with a different pairing every time, either with the Vongola Tenth Gen or the Arcobaleno. Only on my ao3 and tumblr.
A mini three days event created by khrrarepairweek on tumblr for Halloween.
An event ran by khrrarepairweek on tumblr to encourage new content for rare pairs.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (COMPLETE)
One-shot. In which Tsuna kidnaps I-Pin.
- a name upon your lips, but it isn’t mine (won’t you learn my name?) (COMPLETE)
One-shot. Reincarnation AU with Tsuna and the Vongola Tenth Gen, in which they try to jog Tsuna’s memories back.
- Till Death Do Us Apart (It Will) (COMPLETE)
One-shot. Viper and Reborn grit their teeth through their arranged marriage.
- woes of a summon (except he's actually here for it) (COMPLETE)
Two-shots. In which Reborn and Colonnello are quite the unusual pair. And then the other Arcobaleno just have to be nosy.
- Seven for the Price of Seven (COMPLETE)
One-shot. In which the other Arco become Skull's bodyguards.
- Please, be (one of) my fake partner (COMPLETE)
Two-shots. TYL, Modern setting. In which Tsuna has to fake being in a relationship with his Guardians.
Vietnamese translation on Wattpad under the title "
[KHR] [Fanfic Dịch] Xin Hãy Giả Vờ Là (Một Trong Số Các) Bạn Tình Của Tôi.
- My hands have made some unspeakable choices (What if it's all they can ever do?) (COMPLETE)
One-shot. In which Byakuran grapples with the memories from the Future that Never Was.
- Funny how a bathroom break can suddenly turn you into a parent (Not) (COMPLETE)
One-shot. In which Bel runs into Mammon, and then refuses to leave.
IN WHICH I MAKE MY OTP LIKE EACH OTHER (WIP):
Self-explanatory lol. Also will be incredibly self-indulgent idc. The OTP in question is Colonnello/Skull, my absolute beloved.
- Kiss Kiss Fall In Love (COMPLETE)
Colonnello shuts Skull up with a kiss, but then they just keep kissing each other.
- Are You Swooning Yet? (COMPLETE)
Skull steals Colonnello away before the other Arcobaleno can give him wrong ideas about him, and then they fall in love with each other.
- This is how... (COMPLETE)
A crossover fusion with The Umbrella Academy (Netflix) with the Arcobaleno.
- Here's Your Reward (COMPLETE)
The aftermath of the Fated Day.
- forever your burden to bear (COMPLETE)
Sequel to Here’s Your Reward.
- and it's on and off (but endures) (WIP)
A two-shots Colonnello/Reborn fic about their relationship through the years.
- Apathy is the Kindest Form of Cruelty (COMPLETE)
A two-shots about Mist flames and the Strongest Mist In The World.
- Hey bestie, remember me? (COMPLETE)
A two-shots Colonnello/Reborn, in which Reborn’s a little shit but they still become best friends anyway.
- Local Immortal Near You (COMPLETE)
Zombie Apocalypse AU & starving Vampire Arco with one immortal Skull.
- Take your Hands off our Cloud (COMPLETE)
In which the Arco are protective of Skull until he learns the ropes of the mafia instead of dismissing him. Two-shots.
- this can’t be happening (it is) (COMPLETE)
Reborn and Colonnello gets a crush on Skull at first sight, and are hopless against it despite their best efforts. Two-shots. [Became a "the Arco simp after Skull" fic with 7 chapters lol.]
- So young, and so doomed (Just a boy) (COMPLETE)
Kawahira only cares to discover how Skull’s immortal, and the plan was never to come to care about him too.
- One Knight Too Many (But She'll Keep Them Both) (COMPLETE)
A Luce/Lal/Colonnello Princess x Knight AU.
- Broken, Bleeding Nails... (COMPLETE)
A Sky Arco-centric three-shots.
- When does a Saint Become a Monster? (COMPLETE)
A dark take on Tsuna as Vongola Decimo ten years later. Three-shots. Tragedy.
- Whose Murderous Toddlers are These?? (COMPLETE)
In which Skull is too old and powerful an immortal to see the Arco as anything else but toddlers and then become their dad. Three-shots.
- Things I wish would make it all better (I'm so sorry nothing will ever make it better) (COMPLETE)
In which Luce tries to help the Arco through the Curse as best as she knows how.
- Love is... (COMPLETE)
Another darker take on Vongola Decimo!Tsuna ten years later, but with the focus also on the Tenth Gen this time.
- team care at the very least (COMPLETE)
An Arcobaleno chat fic. Only on my ao3.
- Break In (COMPLETE)
Two-shots. Colonnello breaks into Reborn's safe house, and Reborn shows up there only to find him injured. Smut in the second chapter (on ao3 only).
- Color Me (Un)surprised (COMPLETE)
In which Reborn can see colors that tell him how people feel about him.
- Color Me (Loved, Please) (COMPLETE)
In which Tsuna can see colors that tell him how people feel about him.
- To Breathe Anew (COMPLETE)
In which Chrome, Mukuro and Tsuna find each other's first.
- hand in hand (blood in between) (COMPLETE)
In which Tsuna's Guardians share the burden of being mafia and Vongola Decimo between them so Tsuna can bear it too.
- Behold, The World's Worst Seven! (Eight actually, but they all failed first grade math) (COMPLETE)
In which the Arco are the world’s last resort, and not because they’re the strongest of all. The very opposite, in fact.
- let someone else stay (oh, please, let him leave too, let him leave too) (COMPLETE)
In which Skull is centuries years old, and finds the strength to love yet again despite knowing he'll eventually and inevitably lose it yet again.
- Kiss, Kiss, Kiss... Kiss Again? (COMPLETE)
In which the Arco kiss each other a lot.
Fandom: Teen Wolf (TV)
- Will It Fade? (Will He?) (COMPLETE)
About Stiles and the aftermath of the Nogitsune.
- Wheather forecast--it gets better (COMPLETE)
About Pepa and her gift and how she (doesn't) deals with it.