Poll: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Katiepop? Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for Inuyasha, Saiyuki, Inheritance Cycle, Harry Potter, Naruto, D.Gray-Man, Death Note, Persona Series, Final Fantasy XII, and Ouran High School Host Club.
I read and write where I see chemistry. Whether this is between a male and a female, two males, or two females, I write where I see an interesting relationship, and usually I stay away from Canon ships. After all, if I wanted Canon, I would watch the show/read the book. I look for the characters with chemistry, the ones with circumstances that would dictate an interesting relationship. Have a problem with that? Press the back button and BEGONE!
For my rendition of Mylläkkä (Paraselenic), please go here. Read the caption at the bottom for my disclaimer. XD
MY FIRST EVER FANART! I love you so much for this! Go, see Mylläkkä in gorgeous watercolor!
Name: Katie is my name, but I also answer to Fantasy and Empy.
Anime: It's all about Saiyuki. XD Other current faves are Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, and Naruto. Other well loved fandoms and series include Kyou Kara Maou, Fruits Basket, Junjou Romantica, Nabari no Ou, Bleach, DNAngel, Get Backers, FullMetal Alchemist, D.Gray-Man, Sukisyo, Gravitation, Digimon, InuYasha, Trigun, Weiss Kreuz, Yami no Matsuei, Gundam Wing, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, and many others. All I watch in Japanese, because I think our fine country butchers anime. Badly. XD
Books: Harry Potter series (JKR), Nightrunner series (Lynn Flewelling), Lord of the Rings series (Tolkien), most Stephen King books, Pillars of the Earth (Ken Follet), Outlander series (Diana Gabaldon)
Video Games: Suikoden (1, 2 & 5), Kingdom Hearts (1 & 2), Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy (6, 9 & Tactics... and Crisis Core XD), Shin Megami Tensei Persona (3), Dragon Warrior (7), Lunar (SSSC & EB), Chrono Cross, Xenosaga, Grandia (2), Legend of Legia
Feel free to look me up on my LiveJournal for more information.
As of yet Untitled // Conceptual // /ItaNaru\ When Sasuke is killed by Konoha nins just days after Naruto's return from his training with Jiraiya, Naruto leaves the village with a vow to never return. Will the Akatsuki manage to gain the power of the Kyuubi, or will Naruto's sudden willingness to help them spare his life? Akatsuki!Naru
Into Temptation // 6 years written // /SanzoGoku - HakkaiGojyo\ A pre-sequel to another new story. Chronicles of the ten years following Lead me Not. The progress of relationships formed from desperation and hardship. Consider it the Happily Ever After before all the drama.
Lead Me Not // Two chapters written // /SanzoGoku\ Nii has a new plan, and a new version of the Minus wave that effects humans as well as youkai. Every day a new emotion will be thrust upon the ikkou and everyone around them. The only way to survive the week from hell is to finally have real faith in one another.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
Snippet of the week!
"So what's the verdict?"
"Eh," Nate said, shrugging out of the heavy lead apron and dropping it onto the pile at his feet. His shirt was wringing wet with sweat and Nate wrinkled up his nose and plucked at it. "I won't know for sure until I get it back to base and break it open, but it looks pretty by-the-numbers, boss. If I had to guess I'd say it's just another nutjob with a grudge and Internet access."
"Oh, you mean like half the country?" Simon asked dryly, glancing at the swaddled form of the bomb. "Gosh, kids. Remember when the public library was your only source of dangerous information?"
"Oh, yes," Sandra said. "Back in the Dark Ages. Tell us about the fabled '80s' again, will you, Templar? Is it true that our ancestors didn't have ATM machines?"
Simon shook his head sadly. "Kids these days," he said.
"And their twenty-four-hour access to a vast cultural wasteland full of porn, illegal downloads, and bomb schematics," Sandra added.
"... there's porn on the Internet?" Simon asked. "You don't say!"
"Hey, now," Mike said. "That's not nice, Sandy. I mean, you shouldn't oughta talk about Rich's girlfriend like that."
"Why not?" Nate asked, scruffing his damp hair back with both hands and fighting back a snicker. "I mean, she's pretty loose. I mean, twenty bucks buys you access to all her ports for a month--"
"Argh!" Mike's eyes popped and he ducked behind Sandra, peering nervously out at Nate over her shoulder. "Aw, Nate, man, you know I'm too damn manly for geek humor!"
"--but sometimes she's just phoning it in, you know," Nate finished with glee, riding right over Mike's words.
» Anti-overfeminization! «
If you want to write about a man with a character with cherry red pouty lips, a curvaceous figure, and an entrancingly beautiful face that turns all males to goo... WHY ARENT YOU WRITING HET?! What is the point of writing slash or yaoi if you just make one character into a girl? You're making them into girls with penises! If that is what you're looking for, you won't find it here.
» I support equal Yaoi relationships! «