With the fact that you are looking upon this very page, I believe you wish to gather some information about me. Although I haven't a clue why, I haven't really done anything as of yet. But, taking into consideration the enjoyment I've had reading the profiles of my favorite authors I believe you are entitled to knowing a bit of who I define to be "me".
Name: If you wish, you may call me Trotter (last name)
Date of Birth: May 6, 1991
Location: Southern California or New Jersey, depends on the time of year.
Current Occupation: Student; My major is currently history, with a specific interest in Military History. Yeah... I'm that one kid that actually ENJOYED reading the history text book. Still am too!
1) I have obtained, due to a hellish amount of childhood trial & error, a unique cursive writing style. .
2) I find my cursive to be counter balanced by my atrocious spelling.
3) I often lose track of my thoughts half way through their explanation.
4) I find falling asleep to heavy metal or rock one of the best ways to rest through air travel.
5) I love tasting new food, discovering new experiences, and learning of all kinds.
6) I’ve traveled through so many Airports, train stations, and transportation centers that I am comfortable and familiar with most, if not all, security measures, unrelenting crowds, and everlasting lines. Now, if only I could stop my habitual practice of getting lost in such familiar surroundings.
7) I make a conscious attempt to keep an open mind towards most opinions, concepts, ethics, points of view, and ideas.
8) It is an innate curse of mine to dispense unimaginable amounts of time and effort into researching everything that catches my attention.
9) The paranormal fascinates me, even if it scares the hell out of me.
10) On the subject of fear, I have no great fear. But when it comes to horror films, haunted houses, or anything of the sort I will be the jumpiest person in the room and/or theater.
11) I owe my love of Ballet Folklorico (basically Mexican tap dancing; think of the "Mexican Hat Dance") as well as my interest in military history to a US Army Ranger. Thus proving dancers can be the incarnation of badassery.
Philosophies on Life
~ Personally, I believe Duck Tape and High Explosives can solve a majority of life’s troubles.
~ From my perspective to say that there is ONLY black and ONLY white is to deny the complexity of the world we live in.
~ Sometimes there is no "good guy"; sometimes you've just got Stalin on one side and Hitler on the other.
~ Reality is subjective. This world is cruel, unfair, and Darwinistic. People are hypocritical, flawed, ignorant, vain, belligerent, mortal liars with the power to annihilate all identified life in the known universe. Yet, in the all too wise words of my mother: “Fuck that shit! Get the hell out there and enjoy the fucking life I gave you!”
"Fear is a primal instinct found in most, if not all, semi-intelligent creatures. But courage so outrageous as to be confused with stupidity is a purely human emotion."
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic."
"We're surrounded? Good, now we can kill the bastards in any direction."
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"
"In capitalism man takes advantage of his fellow man. In communism, the opposite happens."
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer."
Works of Fiction
Though Heaven May Fall: (Let Justice Be Done)