Author has written 8 stories for Sly Cooper, and Sonic the Hedgehog.--NOTE: Rosa Cooper is on holidays and will not return until the 30th of January. No stories will be updated during this time (I have no access to the internet, waaaaah!). Thank you for your patience.--
Hi, I'm Rosa! My profile isn't good yet, but once I figure out what I can put on it, it'll be better. Hopefully.
Most story topics-Sly Cooper, possibly YuGiOh, depends...
Random piece of information-In Australia, we don't have kangaroos for pets, and koalas aren't as cute as they look. They sound like pigs grunting.
I'd like to say hello to:
And...: guess what? I found other stuff to chuck in here. Yay! They're random quotes I found in an address book or something, but I shall throw them in anyway! Some are soppy, some are funny. Here we go...
- 'Never judge a book by its movie.'
- 'What we see depends mainly on what we look for.'
- 'One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.'
- 'Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralising.'
- 'Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.'
- 'Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?'
- 'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right.'
- 'A great many people think they are thinking when really they are just rearranging their prejudices.'
- 'The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.'
Ta da! That's all for now, so until nex time, ciao ciao!
Unsafe External Link