Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
Name: L-- oh u tried to trick me haha i nevered fell for it
Location: I"am CANADIAN
Likes: NARUTO, doning thing in random, passing notes
Dislikes: my teacher always hitting me on the head for takling in class. my teacher always trying to kich me and i especially hate it when people bully to look cool.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley bored, Gem W, Bara- Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Carzy Billie Joe loving freak, shadow929, The Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/ fairy to be, The Gypsy- Pirate Queen, MCR Rocks, Andrew Laplante, MajorDxSFanatic,teh queen of randomness,Xannijn, powderedsugar, Black Wolf-Dog, Fluff's Lady, S. T. Nickolian, scarletmirror,Blooming Cherry Blossoms, LoveStories
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you believe that the government should make levees, not war, copy this into your profile.
COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING AFTER REAdING THIS TOO TOO FUNNY
35 Things to do when your in Walmart! - UPDATED-
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk".
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid
Number your 12 fave Naruto characters (In any order) and answer the questions! (SSFAF: ...I'm not rating them on hotness (for guys, of course), because if I did, it'd be long. Lols.)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
EWWWWWWWW a yuri not gonna happen sorry not a big fan of that kind hehehehe.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
My my i a going to get some intelligent heirs soon...NOT u cannot have babies hello
20) How emo is Seven?
Not that emo but she does have a strange love for Wepons
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
If you believe that SasuSaku is the only way to go, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you want to smack the living daylights out of Sasuke for abandoning Sakura, copy and paste this to your profile
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
FRIENDS: have never seen you cry
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing
FRIENDS: Are for a while
FRIENDS: say they're busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world
FRIENDS: say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
A best friend can look at you when you have a smile on your face and ask, "What's wrong?"
Quotes. 'Cuz I like quotes.
Officer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
I'm good at advice. But may I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Walk a mile in someone's shoes, that way when you judge them you're a mile away in their shoes.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
Write only if you cannot live without writing. Write only what you alone can write.
You can't wait for inspiration; you have to go after it with a club.
You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say.
The act of writing is the act of discovering what you believe.
Education is important; school however, is another matter.
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
I apologize, do you want me to mean it too?
If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.
Man invented language to satisfy his need to complain ~ Lily Tomlin
- I'm the kind of person who laughs at a joke three times. Once when it's said, once when it's explained to me, once five minutes later when I finally get it.
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
A positive attitude annoys the people who try to put you down - use it.
Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?
God may have created men before women, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Life isn't measure by the amount of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away.
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at people you hate.
It doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full just drink it and get it over with.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
Defination of homework: Some form of crude mind control still used in some criminal areas.
Paper may beat rock, but cannon ball make big hole in paper.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen.
Did you know: Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.
Just 'cause I'm standin' here doesn't mean I'm listening
Death is life’s way of saying you’ve been fired
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public
Everyday I think people can't get any stupider. Everyday I'm proven horribly wrong
There's nothing that can't be fixed with: duct tape, chocolate, or by running it over
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them on the head.
I get plenty of exercise: jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
Why, in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you’re on.
I love to give home-made gifts: So, which of the children do you want?
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
If you don't laugh at yourself, I'll be glad to do it for you. :)
People like you are the reason why we have middle fingers.
If your heart was really broken you'd be dead, so be quiet...
We’re not lost. I’m just not quite sure where we are.
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember: Amateurs built the ark, Professionals built the Titanic.
Come closer so I can slap you
You may have noticed that my boyfriend glitters… it’s just something he does in the sun
Dear Jacob, I win. Sincerely, Edward
If you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her.
"When in doubt, look intelligent." -Garrison Keillor
When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus
People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really
There is no "I" in team but the is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
~Smile. It makes the world wonder what you're up to.
~Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.
~Normality will be restored as soon as we figure out what it is.
~Be yourself. That's crazy enough.
~You always get whats coming to you; unless it gets lost in the mail.
~Silence is golden but duct tape is silver. I guess I can settle for second place.
~They say guns don't kill people. People kill people. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled, "BANG!" i don't think you'd kill many people. (Unless you're Deidara. And have explosives.)
~Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
~I have animal magnetism-- when I go outside, squirrels stick to my sleeves.
~The trouble with real life is that there is no background music
~I have not lost my mind; its backed up on a disk somewhere
~Beware the letter 'G'. It is the end of everything.
~Forecast for tonight: darkness
~If you try to fail and succeed, which one did you do?
~I am reading a most interesting book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
~Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
~How come when you mix water with sugar, you get glue and then when you add eggs and sugar you get cake? Where does the glue go?
~If everything seems to be going well, you obviously overlooked something
~Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall through a sewer hole and die.
~Hell is full of musical amateurs
~There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line
~I'm not random I just have many thoughts
~I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes
~ -sticks hand in electric box- CHIDORI!!
~If you had a life you would stop talking about mine
~We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
~Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep on talking
~The below statement is true
~The above statement is false
~Heaven doesn't want me there and Hell knows I'll take over.
~Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies
~Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Take him into a round room and tell him to sit in a corner.
~People are like slinkies. Basically useless and yet its so amusing to watch them fall down stairs
~In a world of cheerios, be a frootloop!
~Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later.
~God must love stupid people...he made so many
~There is no great genius without a mixture of madness
~When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
~You, you, and you panic. The rest of you follow me.
~Lately the only thing keeping me from becoming a serial killer is my dislike for manual labor.
~PMS: Every woman's legal right to be a bitch.
~If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with nonsense
~One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
~I'm mature and you're not. Nah nah nah nah nah nah!
~Eat healthy. Work right. Die anyway.
~I have a dream and in it, something eats you.
~Its sad your own mom dresses you like that.
~Everyone is beautiful on the inside. If you think bones and guts are beautiful.
~Its always funny until someone gets hurt. Then its hysterical
~My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems
~If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why the hell are you scared?!
~I called Sasuke gay and he hit me with his purse.
~I met Nicole Richie!! No wait, that might've been a twig...
~Looking for a perfect girl? Go buy yourself a barbie doll.
~If idiots could fly this place would be an airport.
~I know KUNG-FU and 42 other dangerous words
~Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhh its a secret!
~Quick, whats the number for 9-1-1?
~You should always proofread what you write in case you any words.
~I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a better conversation than you.
~I ran into my ex today. Then I put it in reverse and hit him again.
~By the time you finished reading this you'll realize you just wasted 5 seconds of your life
~I burst laughing out in class today...I got that joke you told yesterday
~Hi! I'm human. What're you?
~Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?
~I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!
~Everyone has a right to be ugly, but you're abusing that privilege.
~If we were to kill everyone who thought you were stupid, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide!
~I'd like to leave you with one thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!
~Wherever there is life there is love
~I may not be perfect but at least I'm confident
~Sometimes all we need are each other
~Life is like a circle. No wonder I'm so dizzy.
~Yeah I'm a loser, but I'm the coolest loser you'll ever meet
~A friend would call you a retard but a best friend would call you one and act like one with you.
~Boy break hearts so why don't we break their necks?
~One night, I looked up into the sky. I began counting the reasons why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
~When they laugh, we'll laugh along too. Because we know better. We know.
~I wanted to send you something SEXY... but the mail man told me to get out of the mail box...
~When you call us BITCHES we just look at each other and crack up, because we knew that WAAAAAAAAAAY BEFORE YOU DID!
~Last night I lay in my bed looking up at the stars and thought to myself, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CEILING!?
~Am I pissing you off-fa-fa?
~We are the people our parents warned us about!
~If I promise not to kill you... can I have a hug?
~Some people are like slinkies... they're really good for nothing! But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs! ( )
~I don't have a short attention span, I just... Oh look a kitty!
~I love this RETARD I call my BEST FRIEND!!
~I didn't hit you... I simply high-fived your face!
~Exactly how much fun can I have before I go to hell?
~ If I had half a mind..I would still be smarter than you!!
~Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drank my water!
~All people have the right to stupidity but some people abuse the privilege.
~MENtal pain, MENtal anxiety, MENstrual cramps, MENopause... all our problems start with men!
~Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run--he hates that.
~Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
~In order to lose your mind, you have to have one in the first place.
~I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm sure I could repeat them exactly.
~In the play Hamlet, Hamlet says to be or not to be that is the question. What I wanna know is... whats the answer?
~The word "politics" used to describe the process so well; "Poli-" in latin means "many" and "tics" means "blood-sucking creatures."
~Light travels faster than sound. That is why...some people seem bright until you hear them speak.
~You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
~An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
~Chaos, panic, pandemonium, my work here is done.
~If two wrongs don't make a right, try three