Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and High School Musical.
UPDATE 12 FEB 2010: 'Strength A High School Musical Story'
Alright I have been working on the HSM story that I mentioned in my last up date and I have 68 pages writen in 12 point veranda font that is one and a half spaced in 1 inch margins. I am posting the first chapter tonight and then slowly adding what I have as I edit it. I would like your input on ideas to move the story along and keep it going. I am also adding a links of pictures that go along with the story. I hope you enjoy.
UPDATE 19 DEC 2010: I have major writers block for my Harry Potter stories so they are being put aside for now. Sorry to all of you who read them. I know I hate it when I have to wait for a long time for a story that I am reading to be updated, so I know how you feel.
I have a High School Musical story that I am working on, it is whats in my head lately. I wont post it for a while, partly because I want it to be mostly done before I do, and I am not writing it in order. Different parts of the story are coming to me so I'm going back and forth writing differnt parts of it.
Happy Holidays 2010 signing off.
I am a 27 year old that is still hooked on Disney movies and pop music. I love the High School Musical movies, music, and actors. My favorite actor is Zac Efron. I love the Jonas Brothers music, movies, and TV shows. I love to read. I can read 200 pages of a book in one day if the book is good. I read all the Twilight books and have seen the first two movies so far. I happen to like the books better then the movies. I love to read fanfiction about all my favorite things (fandoms listed bellow). I tried my hand at writing a few stories only one has made it up here and I abandoned it a few years ago. I might revamp it and continue it in the future. I have a few others in the works that I might put up but they are not complete and may never be. But I might just share my attemps at writing with the world.
Fandoms I like
Twilight X Harry Potter
High School Musical
Parings I Like
In Harry Potter
In Harry Potter X Twilight
I also like stories in Harry Potter where Snape either adopts or mentors Harry, or is actually Harry's biological father.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _"
Truths for Mature Adults
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and pushthe snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!