Author has written 3 stories for Cold Case, and Bones.
I have a blog! I have a blog! mm.. ok, I have have no idea why that's so exciting but... oh well... I have a blog! I have a blog!
Name: I'd tell you but there's always the small chance that you are a serial killer so... you can know it's french (though I'm not).
Favorite Shows: CSI, Bones, Cold Case, Close to Home, Without a Trace and ER.
Ships: CSI - GSR! Geek love rules, Yo Bling and Snickers (I once told someone that I wasn't a Snickers fan, don't call me a hypocrite, just changed my mind :-P).
Bones - B&B, BB, BoothBrennan, Semper, Semperance. Ok, I know there all the same but apart from that and Hodgela(whichI think is really cute, btw), there aren't many others.
Cold Case - LS... so who wants to come with me and torch Joseph's house? JK.
WaT - Smarties
- I don't know what that means. - Temperance Brennan, Bones
- Growing old is inevitable... Growing up is optional. - I have no idea who said it.
- Peace! I will stop you mouth. - Benedick, Much Ado About Nothing.
- We assume people we know can't be serial killers. - Pat Brown
- True perfection has to be imperfect... - Oasis, A Little By Little
- A question that always drives me hazy: am I or the others crazy? - Albert Einstein
- If facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. - Albert Einstein
- If you are to describe the truth leave elegance to the tailor. - Albert Einstein
-If people are good because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. - Albert Einstein
- If A = success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z. X is work, Y is play and Z is keep your mouth shut. - Albert Einstein
- I do not knoe what weapons Wold War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.- Do I really have to tell you who?
- Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the lothesome nonesense that goes by the name of patriotism; how I passionately hate them.- Albert Einstein
- Two things are infinite. the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein. The last one, I swear!
- 63 of all statistics are made up... including this one. - Dilbert
-Sara: Since when have you cared about beauty?
Grissom: Since I met you! - CSI, Primum Non Nocere
- People just don't dissapear Jim, it's molecularly impossible. - Gil Grissom, CSI, dunno what chapter
- How amazing the universe is. Everything is made from the same carbon, stars to trees, trucks to human bones. - Gil Grissom, CSI, To Halve and to Hold
- Now who's the punk... bitch? - Sara Sidle, CSI, All for Our Country (2)
- You're awake, I hate you. - Sara Sidle, CSI, Table Stakes
- Love, peace and chemistry, dude! - It was some CSI quizz, just loved the phrase.
- I love mankind, it's people I can't stand. - Linus, Charlie Brown
- People shouldn't be forgotten, they matter. They should get justice too. - Lilly Rush, Cold Case
- Vera: An '83 case can wait. Come on Lilly.
Lilly: No it can't. It's waited enough. - Cold Case
-It's barabaric, it's painful, it's wrong. This murder victim may never be identified because some glorified barber with a medical degree has the arrogance to think he could do better than a millenium of evolution. - Temperance Brennan, Bones
- I have never gotten a B and I never will. - Temperance Brennan, Bones
- A fool thinks himself to be wise, a wise man knows himself to be a fool. - Shakespeare
- Death is just life's big next adventure. - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. - Ernest Hemingway
Unsafe External Link