Author has written 9 stories for Beyblade, Shall we date?: Ninja Love, Ace of Diamond/ダイヤのA, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
name: Chaoschick12 or just Chaos
gender: female if it wasn't obvious
hobbies: reading, writing stories, sports, riding horses
fav books: demonata series, cirque du freak series, uglies series, and anything else i can get lost in
beyblade: only the original, none of the newer crap that just kills it
slayers: the original, next, try, and evolution
soul eater, bleach
dragon ball z
yu yu hakusho
yu-gi-oh: original, gx, and 5Ds
full metal alchemist: the original and brotherhood
d gray man
naruto & naruto shippuden
kuroko no basket
diamond no ace
ahh! there are so many it's hard to name them all! the list shall continue to grow and grow!
about me: you know enough by now.
Ok so I was tagged on my deviantart account (I have nothing on there really just use it to fav and comment on my friends artwork is all) and so I shall put this up here!
1You must post these rules.
1. I am a very big smartass. Doesn't matter if I just met you or not. That's just who I am period.
2. I will own the new Alice: Madness Returns game. It looks totally awesome and I love games that have that horror twist to them. I seem to love a lot of horror things now that I think about it. I blame Darren Shan for writing the Demonata Series. If you are a fan of horror books I suggest checking them out. Not too dark but definitely pull you in.
3. I suck at actual drawing and painting art. This is why I write stories. I love hearing feedback from my readers on how the chapter went, what they think will happen next, and to just keep at it. It gives me such a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Even though I do get the occasional threat to hurry up and update lol.
4. The movies for Twilight are retarded!!! I don't care what anyone says! Those movies totally ruined the books for me. I can remember walking into a Barnes&Noble and just randomly picking the book off the shelf and telling myself 'Hmm...can't hurt to give it a try.' I couldn't put the book down, and I quickly got the rest of the series. I even had to wait for Breaking Dawn to come out. My mom wanted to shoot me because I couldn't stop bouncing from excitement after I got it. But after seeing the movies...I firmly believe the director should be shot, and so should Stephanie Meyer for allowing them to just totally kill the books. Edward and Bella look like they're seizing any time they try to kiss. And overall it's just a disaster. Not to mention all the Twilight poser fans that only jumped on the band wagon AFTER the movies came out. *sigh* Ok that's all I have to say about that.
5. I love dragons. I can't remember when my love for them first came about. I have tons of figurines in my room and will probably own more as the years pass. I don't think they always have to be a symbol of evil. Why most people associate them with it I have no clue.
6. I like to think of myself as a mix between a social butterfly and a hermit. There are times when I don't mind going out and hanging with people, but there are times when I just like to sit at home and just read a good book or watch a movie by myself.
7. Due to the many stories and fanarts, I have become a yaoi fan. I would like to one day try and write a yaoi story with some of my fav. parings that I've grown to love. Who knows? Maybe I'll convert some other poor sucker like I was lol.
8. First manga I ever read and fell in love with was Dragon Knights by Mineko Ohkami. I own the entire set and have already read it five times. I'm thinking about going back and re-reading it again because the story is just that good, the artwork is amazing, plus I'll admit I'm a Rath and Bierrez fangirl.
9. I think it would be fun to be apart of a paranormal investigative team like Ghost Hunters or to hunt for legends like Destination Truth.
10. My OC Tonya is a reflection of me, only if I could put myself in a story. More about this in the OC section.
So now you got to know a little about me! I'm too lazy to tag people so tag yourselves or whatever lol.
Tonya: the reason this particular OC keeps popping up is because she is, in a way, how I would invision myself as an anime character. I put myself in her shoes whenever I'm writing a story and it's almost as if I'm the one going through everything. She was my first OC and is very versitile when it comes to writing stories. In one she may be a kickass heroine and in another she may be a badass villian who goes around killing people. It all depends on how I feel whenever I write the story and how I choose to write her. Figured this might help clear up any questions as to why she keeps popping up.
Lucas: He's a new addition here. The more I play around with story ideas the more he seems to keep popping up in them. So he will be featured in future and currently on going stories. In a way he is Lucifer (from Cold Darkness, check it out). When I wrote Lucifer he was the first villian that I truly fell in love with. I loved the idea of him being so cold and badass that if I try to create someone to out do him it just doesn't work! More than likely you may see him paired opposite of Tonya on more than one occasion. And who knows? I may even put the two on the same side. As for whether it'll be for good or evil...you'll just have to see.
Ryu: He is the latest in my villains. Still trying to figure out exactly how evil I'm going to make him. I'm toying with the idea of keeping him borderline hot type evil or just going plain out psycho with him. You'll see him pop up in my other story that I'm currently writing with my current obsession D Gray Man so we'll see how his character develops from there.
Story Update Section
Cold Darkness: Complete. Just went through and fixed all of my mistakes from when I first uploaded it. So it should be easier to read and understand now.
Eternally Damned: Complete
Count Down To Apocalypse-Updated:Finally got chapter 12 up people!!!! That is all lol
Shall We Date? Ninja Love
Unexpected Savior- Complete
Shadows of the Heart- Complete. Modern day take on the Ninja Love Series
Link to bigger picture of Tonya and Goemon:
Shall We Date? My Sweet Prince
Diamond in the Rough- Complete
Diamond no Ace
Clarity- newest story addition. Based on MiyukixOC pairing but will take side pairing prompts if anyone else is a fan like myself.
I will say right now these only apply to the people that really like my stories. If you're a passerby and happen to think this is stupid then go away. Simple as that. These are just for fun and to see how involved I can my readers with my stories.
Prizes: 1st gets a character of their choosing and one of mine, if they wish, in a full length story. 2nd will be a feature of their OC or favorite character featured in a full length story that I'm currently writing (favorite character must be related to the story if that is their choosing). 3rd will be a oneshot about a character of their choosing or their OC partnered with one of mine.
Note: I will inform all now that for the prizes I will have to be familiar with the anime in order to right a good story about it. If you request a story with an anime I don't know I'll try looking it up and familiarizing myself wth it, but if I can't then I will let you know and you may pick another anime.
1.) Scene contest: This one applies to all stories. If you have a favorite scene in any of them I challenge you to draw it. I won't judge on how great the work is, only on how accurately you do the scene, the emotions of the characters, and how creative you got. I'll leave this one open for awhile since I can understand how long art can take. Once your work is done just send me a link by messaging me on here or through my email.