Author has written 4 stories for Xiaolin Showdown, and Naruto.
Keitorin (kay-toe-riin) named out of boredom: noun/adj./verb
1. State of being unique in accordance with conforming to some trends.
2. Running into nonexistent things and falling on your ass, proceeding then to laugh hysterically at your own blunder.
3. Judging harshly all the while complaining about being judged.
4. A ravenous hunger for chocolate, peppermint, and Mountain Dew while probbing on the fact of health issues.
5. Complaining non-stop about nothing/everything.
6. The addiction to internet story websites, music and chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.
7. Having online friendships with online friends.
8. Worshipping writers much superior to yourself.
9. The extreme flexibility (from birth) and overuse of this flexibility in gymnastics.
10. Defiance of authority.
11. Laziness/procrastination on homework and projects.
12. Art skills equal to that of a 3 year old.
13. Headstrong feelings about not eating any form of animal.
14. Lust for better art/writing skills and strength.
15. A medical condition in which all of the above are present.