Author has written 7 stories for Red Eye, Avatar: Last Airbender, Harry Potter, Twilight, and Glee.
So I got a twitter account to post updates for my stories on. If you'd like to check it out, it's @thestorypirate. :)
Here's some stuff about me:
0. I'm a 20-year-old girl.
1. I am a Hufflepuff that always wanted to be a Slytherin.
2. I love hot (and misunderstood?) bad boys/bad guys. Can't help it. ;)
3. Non-Cannon couples interest me more. I just find Cannon couples to be boring.
4. Writer's Block and I sometimes skip hand-and-hand down through parks, stopping occasionally to get ice cream or feed the ducks. This is why I'm always so behind for updates. Because feeding starving yet finicky ducks takes time.
5. I plan on becoming an author and editor. My specialty genre: Young Adult/Teen.
6. If I haven't updated a story for a really long time, it's not because I've forgotten about it. I just either don't know where I want it to go or I don't know how to get there. (See #5.)
7. I appreciate each and every review I get. They make me far more motivated to write.
8. I'm kind of iffy on the stories I have up right now, and in a phase where I'm not very pleased with any of them. Note that this will take a good chunk of time to fix. And I've already begun thinking of things to do to each to improve and help me carry on with them.
*Currently rewriting Nightmares, to be retitled soon.
*Right now my "top" priorities are Nightmares and Take Your Breath Away. And a few stories that haven't been published yet.
*Debating on whether or not to make Sorry Doesn't Mean A Thing a one-chapter story.
*Planning to touch-up Of Snakes and Unforgivables and continue it at a later date.
*Honestly, I'm not very happy with a lot of my stories. I've grown as a writer since starting them, so I plan to either fix them up or discontinue them in the future.
*Stories in the future include: A Jumper story, a Hannibal TV show story, a Secret of Moonacre story, a couple Sky High stories, and more Harry Potter stories (one of them is New Generation). Not to mention Once Upon a Time is taking over my life. And maybe a couple other stories I've temporarily forgotten.
Unsafe External Link