Author has written 20 stories for Harry Potter, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Kuroshitsuji, Mighty Boosh, Lord of the Rings, Silmarillion, Pet Shop of Horrors, Star Trek: 2009, Zombieland, Saiyuki, Hetalia - Axis Powers, True Grit, 2010, Adventures of Tintin, and Sherlock.
Hello! Welcome to my page.
First of all, thank you for stumbling on my fics and reading them. If you've left a review, I really appreciate it. I read everyone I receive countless times and it is nothing short of amazing to hear a kind word or some fantastic constructive criticism. I don't really have a main fandom but more of an active interest in anything which I watch, read or hear about. Anything that has emotion or angst is sure to grab my attention, as well as fics which reveal something about a character that had previously never been explored.
What kind of books do I like? Well, here's a little list of my absolute favorite:
- Jane Eyre, Rebecca, Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings, The Silmarillion, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, All Quiet On The Western Front, Crime and Punishment, The Farseer/Liveship/Tawny-Man trilogies and Goodnight Mr Tom. There are many more but these are a pretty good selection of my taste.
And how about movies, I hear you ask (you did right?). Well, I'll oblige you with a little list:
- Beauty & The Beast, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Mean Girls, Star Trek, The Pianist, The Adventures of Tintin, Rebecca, An Affair To Remember, Lawrence of Arabia and many more that I can't currently think of.
Do you like poetry, you ask? Oh, occasionally. It's very rare for me to find something I enjoy. However, this one has always captured my heart and imagination:
Is not the past all shadow? -What are they?
~ Lord Byron, The Dream
- "If a man is after money, he's money mad; if he keeps it, he's a capitalist; if he spends it, he's a playboy; if he doesn't get it, he's a never-do-well; if he doesn't try to get it, he lacks ambition. If he gets it without working for it; he's a parasite; and if he accumulates it after a life time of hard work, people call him a fool who never got anything out of life."... Vic Olive
- "Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you: as Albert Mondego, the man!"... The Count of Monte Cristo
Love not too well the work of thy hands and the devices of thy heart; and remember that the true hope of the Noldor lieth in the West, and cometh from the Sea."... The Silmarillion
-"Whatever comes," she said, "cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumph to be one all the time when no one knows it." ... Frances Burnett
- "If nature has made you for a giver, your hands are born open, and so is your heart; and though there may be times when your hands are empty, your heart is always full, and you can give things out of that--warm things, kind things, sweet things--help and comfort and laughter--and sometimes gay, kind laughter is the best help of all." ... Frances Burnett
- When you will not fly into a passion people know you are stronger than they are, because you are strong enough to hold in your rage, and they are not, and they say stupid things they wish they hadn't said afterward. There's nothing so strong as rage, except what makes you hold it in--that's stronger. It's a good thing not to answer your enemies.. Frances Burnett
- Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!--I have as much soul as you,--and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you." ... Jane Eyre
All men have the stars," he answered, "but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travellers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems. For my businessman they were wealth. But all the stars are silent. You--you alone--will have the stars as no one else has them--" ... The Little Prince
"When you look up at the sky at night, since I'll be living on one of them, since I'll be laughing on one of them, for you, it'll be as if all the stars are laughing. You'll have stars that can laugh!" And he laughed again." ... The Little Prince
|Focus:||Books Lord of the Rings|