Author has written 2 stories for Pokémon, and Naruto.
Hello to the world out there!!
Height/Weight:Somewhere around 5'10/ not sure...
Martial Status: Single
Likes:Ramen, Books, Music with fast beats, Silence, and the ability to work without interuptions,my family(including my two dogs and one cat), and those that are near and dear to my heart.
Dislikes:People who believe they are better than others, extremly loud noises, those who attempt to hurt my family and those close to me,and those who denouce the power of youth.
Storys:To those who liked my pokemon story I thank you for reading it and enjoying it :). I tried to do a Naruto story but that fell of a cliff and died a gruesome death before it even started.
Personality:Resonably calm with a bad temper and a very, very, very strange sense of humor. As for the number of personalties, we are not yet sure...
I'm emo so I must cut my wrists
I'm not like everyone else so I must be a loser
I speak my mind so I must be a bitch
I'm overweight so I must have a problem with self-control
I don't have a religion, so I must not have morals
I'm a democrat so I must not believe in being responsible
I am a liberal so I must be gay
I'm southern so I must be white trash
I wear a lot of skirts so I must be a slut
I'm a punk so I must do drugs
I am young so I must be naive
I wear black so I must be a goth
I'm a white girl so I must be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend
I dye my hair crazy colors so I must be looking for attention
I dress in unusual ways so I must be looking for attention
I wear what I want so I must be a poser
I have a german heritage so I must be a Nazi
I hang out with Gays so I must be Gay too
I'm a virgin so I must be a prude
I'm a female gamer so I must be ugly or crazy
I'm bi so I must think every person I see is hot
I don't like the sun so I must be albino
I have a lot of friends so I must love to drink and party
I'm skinny so I must be weak
Repost this if you believe stereotyping is wrong
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THEIR WAY IS THE ONLY WAY COPY THIS IF YOU JUST WANT TO HIT EM!!
What is the meaning of the word Friend?
A Friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
A Friend is someone who reaches out for your hand and touches your heart.
But a Best Friend is the one sitting next to you in jail, laughing about how funny that was.
-Put together by me, sayings by someone else.
Sasuke (from Naruto) is Gay.
Uke: the Japanese term for the submissive male in a homosexual relationship.
Sasuke is Gay.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freaking Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever run down an "up" escalator, paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever run up a "down" escalator, paste this into your profile.
Why the sun lightens our hair,
but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara
with their mouth closed?
Why you have to click on "Start" to stop Windows 98?
Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor,
while dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Who tastes dog food when it has a "new & improved" flavor?
Why Noah didn't swat those two mosquitoes?
Why sheep don't shrink when it rains?
Why they are called apartments when
they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro,
is "Congress" the opposite of "progress"?
Why they call the airport "the terminal"
if flying is so safe?
Why is it called common sense if its so rare
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods..
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But wouldn't that save more time?)Whose body?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
(but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(somebody got paid big bucks to write this one..
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
Zen For Those Who Take Life Too Seriously
1. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
2. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
3. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
4. Get a new car for your spouse. It'll be a great trade!
5. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
6. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
7. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand...
8. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
9. How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
10. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
11. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
12. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
13. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
14. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
15. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
17. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
18. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
19. I couldn't repair your brake, so I made your horn louder.
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
22. Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
24. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
25. A day without sunshine is like night.
26. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
27. Getting lost in thought may put you in unfamiliar territory.
28. 42.7 of all statistics are made up on the spot.
29. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
30. You're diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
31. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
32. Remember that half the people you know are below average.
33. Despite the high cost of living, it's still extremely popular.
34. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
35.The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
36. Drive way too fast and you don't have to worry about cholesterol.
37. If you intend to live forever, so far, so good.
38. Borrow money only from pessimists; they don't expect it back.
39. Support bacteria; they're the only culture some people have.
40. If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence.
41. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
42. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
43. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
44. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
45. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
46. Success always occurs in private; failure, in full view.
47.The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
48.The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
49.To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
50.To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
51.You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
52.The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard (and not enough chlorine!)
53. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
54. If you think nobody cares try missing a couple of payments.
55. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.