Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, and Sailor Moon.
Welcome dear fellow fanfickers, to the kingdom of two psychotic teenagers.
We combined our twisted minds to create a few stories that appeal to others like us.
Now to tell you a bit about us, we are two girls whose age we will not reveal for fear of persecution. We like a lot of things and hate even more. We are dangerously obsessed with fanfiction mostly harry potter though we also like other things. Our names shall also stay secret not for fear of any kind but mostly just because it's fun...he he he...but you kinda have to distinguish between us so...you shall call us pinky and brain...he he...i'm brain and my evil clone is pinky...cause apparently pinky's the smart one...humph.
Now let's get on with the show, the first story we ever wrote on fanfic was a disaster..we were drunk, well half way at least and we just wanted to write a sex filled, ridiculously stupid and impossible story..needless to say it got deleted the next day...
But, we did not give up. After a lot of consideration, we came up with our next story. It is ridiculously dramatic...and if anyone takes it seriously...i think we'll laugh til we cry. So if anyone needs to laugh their asses off, just come and read cause you found the perfect place.
My favourite pairing is Draco/Harry...They are so adorable! insert fangirl squeal And yes we are true fangirls in the flesh...we crave yaoi or slash or whatever you want to call it and we form imaginary couples by pairing guys in our class...So if you are against boy on boy love, run...fast...
I'm also a big fan of naruto fanfiction...oh the adorableness of Gaanaru or sasunaru or the sexyness of itanaru...blush
Now our dear pinky or Ignis, or blahbloo for close friends, is more of a snape venerator...yes she adores him and the very ground he walks on...
So, last week we had a french test on a book by Maupassant that neither of us really liked. Anyways, Ignis didn't completely read the book (neither did I) so she didn't know any answers of the test. Now, while I was busy trying to fill the pages with something...anything, she amused herself with something else. This is the result of an hour of nothing-ness:
-I lost myself under your plate I thought I had been late As it turns out it was my fate Never to learn to skate When I lost myself under your plate I found my will to hate I hated my sorry state Trying to find a crate As I wandered under your plate I found a likely mate To be eaten at a later date Or to be used as bait When I found my way out from your plate I had to wait and wait and wait In a room that was ornate And guarded by a gate Then your plate when in the dishwasher -xXx-There you go! Further proof of her insanity!-xXx-
-I lost myself under your plate
I thought I had been late
As it turns out it was my fate
Never to learn to skate
When I lost myself under your plate
I found my will to hate
I hated my sorry state
Trying to find a crate
As I wandered under your plate
I found a likely mate
To be eaten at a later date
Or to be used as bait
When I found my way out from your plate
I had to wait and wait and wait
In a room that was ornate
And guarded by a gate
Then your plate when in the dishwasher
-xXx-There you go! Further proof of her insanity!-xXx-
Oh! by the way,
Ignis' stories are:
-The principle of Inertia :
-Café named desire
-Ashes to Ashes
Ventus' stories are:
-Salvation comes only when we fall
Together we wrote:
-Mother wants your blood
Upcoming stories are:
-United in defeat (Together):
Harry Potter, no pairings, general, one-shot.
-Yet untitled (Together):
Naruto, GaaNaru, angst, one-shot.
Enjoy the products of our insanity!
READ THIS AND REPOST IT
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Repost this if you believe homophobia is wrong.
Quote of the Moment:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you ever stared at someone for a really long time for no reason, put this in your profile
95 percent of teens worry about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't copy this into your profile.
If you enjoy laughing at the pain or misfortune of others copy this into your profile.
If you have ever randomly walked up to someone off of the street that you didnt know and said something idiotic to them copy this into your profile.
If you are the compleat opposite of normal, copy this into your profile.
When Life gives you Lemons make Apple Juice and then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Heaven didn't want me and Hell thought I would take over!
If you think that those stupid kids should just let the Trix rabbit have some god-damn Trix, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love doing those copy and paste things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a pole copy and paste this into your profile.
He he, I love these things and they annoy the hell out of everyone...
The Idiot's Guide to Flaming
I stole this from Dagget's profile...
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. I am going to personally hand out some tips on how to properly flame.
1) Please have a point. I can't stress this enough people. If you think something sucks, there has to be a reason. If you have no point then there's no point in reading your review.
2) Post some literary venture of your own before you attempt a flame. Think of it as your resume. We need to see some credentials damn it! You can't just walk in off the street! How do we know if you're qualified to be making this judgment? We can't let people go around writing these things all willy-nilly. (If nothing else, it's bad form not give us something we can flame you back for.)
3) Check your spelling and grammar. There's nothing worse then making a bunch of grammatical errors right in the middle of telling someone else what's wrong with their writing. You lose all credibility. Yeah... You hear that?... They're laughing at you!
4) Do it with style. You've heard the saying, I'm sure. 'If a thing is worth doing it's worth doing well.' If you're actually going to take the time to cut someone down, the least you could do is get their attention. A simple 'duh... it sucks George' is not gonna cut it. Seriously. If you intend to be mean, then at least try to come off like the villain, and not like one of his nameless henchmen. (think scathing)
5) Read summary warnings. Trust me. You don't want to go ripping on people for content that you were clearly warned about. That honestly only makes you look like an idiot. Wait, what's that?... Oh, they're laughing at you again!
6) Throw in some amusing word play. When you step into the arena baby, you want to show off your skills. A truly good flame entertains the crowd. That way people don't just plain hate you outright. You want them to almost look forward to more of your acerbic wit.
There they are. Please feel free to rip them off and post them where ever the hell you like. It's a real problem and we need to get people educated on the issue.
I'd like to finish with a moment of silence for all the poor, lame little flames out there who never really had a chance...
This is the link to the Narnia livejournal for those who wish to see the 10 song challenge:
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
. . . Furbies
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.