Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, and Vampire Knight.
-My Favorite Quotes- *Quotes are the most awesomest things since sliced bread*
“One mans view on better is another mans view on terror.” Harry said wittily. “I don’t think you would be interested. I assumed that it would be boring for you.”
“Assumptions are the mother of all great mistakes,” Albus cautioned.
“Yet one has to assume some truths or be bogged down by stress,” Harry mused.
“Stress can help people achieve their full potential.” Albus said wisely.
“Yet it can hinder progress.” Harry snapped.
“The truth is a beautiful and dangerous thing. Therefore it must be treated with great caution.” Albus countered.
“Yet half truths and lies can lead a man to death,” Harry retorted, mind flashing to Sirius. -Harry Potter, The Future Remapped Again by ShaintTaru
-‘Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.'
-‘Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
-‘I'd like to have a battle of wits with you but I don't fight people that are unarmed.'
-‘Even though the voices in my head aren't real, they have some really good ideas.'
-‘The dark is afraid of me.'
-‘You know you're screwed when that shooting star starts getting bigger.'
-‘There is nothing better than a good friend-except a good friend with chocolate.' (Charles Dickens)
-‘How the hell did you manage that?' ‘Either talent or spectacular lack thereof.'
-‘You're an idiot.' ‘True, but I'm an idiot that can make things go "boom".'
-‘It's called thinking, you should try it sometime.'
-‘If at first you don't succeed it's because of me.'
-‘Come to the dark side...we have cookies.'
-‘Insanity is just a word for "eccentric genius".'
-‘When in doubt be vague.'
-‘I speak fluently in sarcasm.'
-‘It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's hilarious.'
-'There is no meaning in life! God's just screwin' with us.'
-'If rules weren't broken we wouldn't have rules. Think about it.'
-'To live, you take another's life, even if you don't realize it.'
-‘I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.'
-‘When you are in trouble, people who call to sympathize are really only looking for more details.'
-'The play was a great success but the audience was a disaster.'
-‘I dislike arguments of any kind. They're always vulgar, and often convincing.'
-‘I abide by one simple rule: Everyone else has brakes.'
-‘Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.'
-‘Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong will, at the worst possible moment.'
-'If you're going to do something wrong, have fun doing it.'
-‘if at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.'
-‘if at first you do succeed, try not to be too astonished.'
-‘I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.'
-‘Old enough to know better. Too young to care.'
-‘A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.'
-‘Love makes the world go round, but hatred makes sure it doesn't spin out of control.'
-‘It takes real guts to admit you're a coward.'
-‘No shit Sherlock.'
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS! I got this from Kaname Natsumifrom FanFiction.net
1. I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
2. I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
3. I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
4. We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
5. I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
6. I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
7. I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
8. I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
9. We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
10. I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
11. I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
12. I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
13. I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
14. I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
15. I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
16. I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
17. I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
18. I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
19. I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Repost this if you believe homophobia is wrong
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
What is Sin?
Lust. makes life a whirlwind of ever climbing ambitions and longing, a tundra of true life, rather than existance. Fun.
Greed. Don't we all deserve a little pleasure for ourselves? For if life has no greater meaning, surley we should simply enjoy the fruits of life while we are still on earth? Pleasure.
Sloth. The antithesis of to laze, something which only society has created as an evil, not nature. If we cannot rest, how can we appreciate the beauty of the world? Indulgence.
Vanity. If one cannot look at oneself and love, how can anything ever be beautiful or good or wonderous without being corrupted by the dark tinge of jealousy? Appreciation
Gluttony. Good food is one of the greatest joys of life, the marvellous sensations of the world in a single pleasurable sense we have been gifted with. Excess in those things which make one happy. That is what good things are for.
Envy. If we cannot look upon better things and wish, how could we ever strive towards greater things? Ambition to beauty.
Hate. Hate is the parallel of love. Without one, how can the other exist. Great things have sprung from hatred, and without it, how would we define ourselves? It cuts the fine edges of life.
So give me a sin, then, and I'll make a beauty of it.
50 things you can do in an elevator
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
1. Lady Fate's Puppet (Discontinued; Available to be adopted)
1. Trials of Eternity (Discontinued; Available to be adopted)
To my readers,
Unfortunately I have not had the time to put into continuing either of my stories and will most likely not in the near future. I know people like the stores and some have shown an interest in continuing the stories in my place.
Both stories are available to be adopted by anyone who shows an interest, please contact me if you would like to adopt either story.