Author has written 16 stories for Card Captor Sakura, MeruPuri, Inuyasha, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, and Life With Derek.
For all my faithful readers:
If you suddenly realized that the story you were following disappeared, I did that on purpose. I personally hate it when authors keep stories up on their page when it isn't finished and it's been years since it's been updated, and since I was being hypocritical I thought it would be best to take my unfinished stories down. When I've got them all re-written/complete, I will repost them. Thank you for being so understanding and faithful. I'm in my junior year of college and I'm pursuing a history degree, which means a lot of reading and writing for all of my classes. I do still have my stories playing out in my head and I do write on them occasionally, but not nearly as much as I would like to. Please just be patient and I'll be sure to put REPOSTED in the summaries of the stories I did finish and repost.
Once again, thank you for being so faithful and understanding. I realize this isn't fair to you, but it makes me feel better.
You know you're a devoted Dramione shipper when:
1. You get pissed (at least a little) at any Hermione/other shipper. (Especially Hermione/Ron.)
2. When re-reading Deathly Hallows, you purposefully skip the Hermione/Ron kiss.
3. You think that every little curly-haired blonde kid is Draco and Hermione's child.
4. Even if a Dramione fic completely SUCKS, you respect them for trying anyway.
5. You admire all other enemy-to-couple ships out there because they are so much like Dramione.
6. You truly believe that Draco secretly enjoyed the punch Hermione gave him.
7. It makes your day when your favorite Dramione author posts another chapter and you get that update alert email.
8. You noticed that Dramione is the only cute HP couple name that isn't slash.
9. You FREAKED OUT when you found out that Emma Watson had a crush on Tom Felton. (Because we all know that's the closest we're getting to real-life Dramione.)
10. You found it funny when you realized that there are more Dramione fics than any other CANON couple. :) Ha