Author has written 17 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, Alice in Wonderland, Doctor Who, and Frozen.
Welcome to my profile.
Some information about me:
My name is Ella. I am twenty-one years old. I read a lot, and write even more. I've attempted and won NaNoWriMo in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. I write both fanfics and original fiction. I write in the genres of fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, crime, thriller, and some horror. I'm currently attending college and working, so life keeps me pretty busy, but I do have a daily routine of writing now so the fanfics posted here will be completed in due time.
My current projects in the order in which I will be working on them are:
- Editing/Rewriting The Brotherhood
- Editing/Rewriting The Innocents' Revenge
- Writing the third in that trilogy, Darkened Soul (Yes, that will be a brand new story for your enjoyment!)
- Finishing Hermione's Betrayal
- Writing a full length version of Damaged
- I currently have a list of 27 fanfic ideas that are on the back-burner, just waiting for me to get to them, so the stories will continue to flow in just as soon as I have time to write them.
Notice: I am searching for a good BETA reader. Requirements:
- A turn around time of less than a week per chapter
- Able to translate my American English into British English for authenticity in my stories
- Willing and able to give good critiques on the plot lines, accurate character portrayals, consistency, and other writing devices
- Must have some familiarity in the fandom I am writing in (usually Harry Potter) and be able to point out when I unintentionally vary off of canon (I try to keep to book canon as much as possible in my writing, except where the story requires a change)
- At least mild knowledge of spelling and grammar and a good eye to pick up any mistakes that I may overlook in my own editing
- A long term commitment (my current project is 51 chapters in length...If I manage to write a chapter a week, that's at least a full year I'll need your help)
I realize this is a lot to ask, so if you want to strike a deal, such as a story swap where I BETA your story for you as well, I'd be happy to oblige. I would definitely BETA your work with this same level of intensity. I've been told my editing skills are above par. :)
If you are interested in helping me out, send me a message! Thank you!
~ Updated 7 May 2015 ~
|Community:||time travel fics|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|