Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, Alice in Wonderland, Doctor Who, and Frozen.
Welcome to my profile.
Some information about me:
My name is Ella. I am twenty-two years old. I currently attend college and work as a bookkeeper and accounting intern at a small CPA firm. I also recently acquired a husband.
Writing is a passion of mine, but life gets in the way far too often and thus I don't do as much of it as I should or would like to. Nevertheless, I promise my fanfictions will, one day, be complete. Just keep the faith and continue praying for an update, and I'll work on prioritizing writing a little bit higher on my todo list, and we'll get there eventually.
Notice: I am searching for a good BETA reader. Requirements:
- A turn around time of less than a week per chapter
- Able to translate my American English into British English for authenticity in my stories
- Willing and able to give good critiques on the plot lines, accurate character portrayals, consistency, and other writing devices
- Must have some familiarity in the fandom I am writing in (usually Harry Potter) and be able to point out when I unintentionally vary off of canon (I try to keep to book canon as much as possible in my writing, except where the story requires a change)
- At least mild knowledge of spelling and grammar and a good eye to pick up any mistakes that I may overlook in my own editing
- A long term commitment (my current project is 51 chapters in length...If I manage to write a chapter a week, that's at least a full year I'll need your help)
I realize this is a lot to ask, so if you want to strike a deal, such as a story swap where I BETA your story for you as well, I'd be happy to oblige. I would definitely BETA your work with this same level of intensity. I've been told my editing skills are above par. :)
If you are interested in helping me out, send me a message! Thank you!
~ Updated 15 August 2016 ~
|Community:||time travel fics|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|