Poll: Which new story would you like to see? Vote Now!
Author has written 246 stories for Digimon, Gundam Wing/AC, Sailor Moon, Powerpuff Girls, Tenchi Muyo, X-overs, Escaflowne, Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon X-overs, Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Harry Potter, Teen Titans, Peach Girl, Prétear, Avatar: Last Airbender, GTO, Ghost Whisperer, and Twilight.
my avatar came from the adventurer dress up game on www.dolldivine.com. Go and create your own!
2013 Writing Plan: I just plan to get something finished and keep writing. More details to follow. Check out my poll..
Stories in Progress
A Dragon's Treasure: Draco lives a great life. He's rich, he's handsome and he's a pureblood. But that life is turned upside down when when his mother gets pregnant with a baby girl. GoF and beyond.
This story needs help bad! What can I do to make it interesting? Year 5 is going to be different, so I will need your suggestions.
Estimate of total chapters: 25
Shifts in Destiny-3rd installment of Sailor Witches series. Serena is now a normal teenage witch. How will she adapt to her new life without her sailor scout powers? Story is moving pretty slow but I think I'll get there.
Red Eyed Girl: Chibiusa (going by Usagi in story) goes to Forks to find the healer of the Moon Kingdom.
Stories for Grabs/Challenges
I haven't the time nor the inspiration to write "Don't Go, Daddy" and"Flight of the Bumblebee" Take 'em if you want.
Don't Go, Daddy: Rika gets a letter from her Dad. Will her parents get back together or will he pack up and leave again?
Flight of the Bumblebee: The story of Dumbledore as a student in Hogwarts.
I'm not sure if I will do these. I don't know a whole lot about Naruto. If anyone of you want to try these fics out, let me know. I'm a very busy person.
Sound of Silence Ochimaru decides to send his 12 yr old daughter into the chunin exams w/o her team and she takes Kin-Tschi's place in the Chunin exams. Ochimaru orders Dosu and Zaku to watch over Hotaru during the exams--but why would Ochimaru send Hotaru into the exams? What's his real agenda?
Way of the Shinobi In an attempt to be original and make a twist of the betray Usagi fics, I'm thinking of making a fic where instead of the Senshi turning on Usagi, she turns on them. However, she does it out of love and NOT out of hate. Is it still betrayl?
The Fox and the Rabbit. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kaskashi-Sensei are given a mission. They are to save a princess who was taken hostage. What they don't expect is that the princess can fight as well as a shinobi.. Yuy-Usagi has volunteered to take this. Thanks, girl!
UPCOMING FICS (Note: I don't know when I'll put these up. They can go in any order, depending on how inspired I am.)
"Change The Channel" As result from seeing the rerun "Fear Itself" yesterday this idea popped into my head during work today! I've been getting a lot of ideas lately, no wonder I can't focus on what've already got! Anyway, when Control Freak is released from jail he decides to become a good guy so he can impress Starfire. Will it work?
"Off the Radar" Takes place during Eclipse, end of Charmed series. One of the newborns Victoria changes rebels and tries to get the help of his whitelighter, Paige.
"We were Senshi" After Sailor Stars, the scouts are reborn as Soul Reapers.
"Children of the Moon" Instead of killing herself, Princess Serenity survives and joins a rag-tag group of warriors on Earth in order to stop Beryl.
"Untainted Beryl" When she is about to give herself to Queen Metallia, Beryl stops herself and decides instead to reveal Prince Endymion's romance with the Moon Princess to his father. But what will be the cost?
Sailor Moon/Harry Potter
Because of some recent reviews, I'm thinking of making a sequel to "Heirs of the Founders."
"Not Worth It" After Morfin and Marvolo go to prison, Merope conteplates using Amorentia to trick Tom into marrying here. Though after she meets Cassandra Trelawney and learns the outcome of her intentions, she decides that she must seek a different path.
"Blade of Woe" Story explaining the origin of the blade Lucien Lachance gives to the player to kill Rufio. It's not common for the Speaker to give potential new members gifts. Rufio, Lucien and Claudius Arcadia.
Check out my originals on fictionpress.com, same penname. I just started a new story called "The Fairy Goddess." Based on real life events (my life anyway)
PROFILE PLUGINS (Gotta put some of these in here)
A note to flamers: I saw this on SciFiSOS's profile and I just had to add it. If you read a story and you didn't like it, please keep these things in mind before leaving a review!
The Idiot's Guide to Flaming
1) Please have a point. I can't stress this enough people. If you think something sucks, there has to be a reason. If you have no point then there's no point in reading your review.
2) Post some literary venture of your own before you attempt a flame. Think of it as your resume. We need to see some credentials damn it! You can't just walk in off the street! How do we know if you're qualified to be making this judgment? We can't let people go around writing these things all willy-nilly. (If nothing else, it's bad form not give us something we can flame you back for.)
3) Check your spelling and grammar. There's nothing worse then making a bunch of grammatical errors right in the middle of telling someone else what's wrong with their writing. You lose all credibility. Yeah... You hear that?... They're laughing at you!
4) Do it with style. You've heard the saying, I'm sure. 'If a thing is worth doing it's worth doing well.' If you're actually going to take the time to cut someone down, the least you could do is get their attention. A simple 'duh... it sucks George' is not gonna cut it. Seriously. If you intend to be mean, then at least try to come off like the villain, and not like one of his nameless henchmen. (think scathing)
5) Read summary warnings. Trust me. You don't want to go ripping on people for content that you were clearly warned about. That honestly only makes you look like an idiot. Wait, what's that?... Oh, they're laughing at you again!
6) Throw in some amusing word play. When you step into the arena baby, you want to show off your skills. A truly good flame entertains the crowd. That way people don't just plain hate you outright. You want them to almost look forward to more of your acerbic wit.
There they are. Please feel free to rip them off and post them where ever the hell you like. Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything that you think should be added to the list as well. I may think of some more later myself. Invariably you think of more of them when you happen to see a poorly executed flame. It's a real problem and we need to get people educated on the
I'd like to finish with a moment of silence for all the poor, lame little flames out there who never really had a chance...
Ladies, things to say to men with bad pick up lines!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
Unsafe External Link