Author has written 6 stories for Inuyasha, Bleach, X-Men: Evolution, Hellsing, Kuroshitsuji, Naruto, and Twilight.
Age:18! WOO HOO! I turned 18 on Oct. 25!
Hobbies: watching anime,writing,reading,going to the pool, playing with my dog, and more things.
My New story is up, Chech it out! @,@ VVVV
Here is the link for one of my new stories Lacrimosa It is what Kagome is wearing when Ciel first meets her.
Girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
20 Things To Do At Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone!?"
9. Look right into the security camera. Use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while. Then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, Pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that, put it in your profile.
If you have or had a crush on an anime character that not many people pay attention to copy this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of ever line (HAH! Copy this into your profile if you find this funny)
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
98 of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Everytime someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go".
12. Sing along at the Opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Bottom".
17. When the money comes out at the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!".
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!".
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go".
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity --
You say Justin Bieber, I say Skillet
92% of teens have turned to pop and hip-hop. If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy and paste this message to your profile. DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK AND ROLL DIE!!!!!!!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
This is a story about a little girl that was abused. If you care at all, copy and paste this into your profile:
My name is sarah
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Hey to everyone who has read my first story, I am sorry. I really have no excuse for this so I will be working on this more often. As For my crossovers...well, we will just have to see. >:D
I have so many ideas that are bursting at the seams so be prepared to read a lot more crossovers >:D